Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy Mother and Son Relationship

It was my birthday when me and my mama had an argument and she said "You should be the one respecting me not me respecting you because I didn't asked of you".

How would you react or feel about this line if you were me?

don't react and say sorry... more than anybody else you should gve her your highest respect. you owe practically everything to her...

sometime honestly maka irit gyud ni ato mom but to think of it no matter what happens no matter how strict they are they are still our mother who wants nothing but good things for us... so just give her that respect she asking from u... but nice if imo cya ma ingnan sa imo na feelings para pd wa sad kay hatred towards nya...

haaaayssss... libog jud au btaw, akong uyab iya mama super duper ka strict, kaduha najud gbunal ya fon kato nasakpan nag txt2x mi, sunod kato nanawag ya klasm8.

saonz nlang naa man jud saup, dapat mag heart 2 heart talk with parents jud unta..

ana unta ka I did not ask you to be my mother or to be born in this rotten world wahaha

maitoots: i did not react, i was just saying what i needed to say in a polite way. then she just reacted vehemently. i give her the utmost respect, i rarely argue with her, igo ra jud ko mutubag if sakto ko. di gani jud ko makiglalis.

Quote Originally Posted by maldito1085 View Post
    maitoots: i did not react, i was just saying what i needed to say in a polite way. then she just reacted vehemently. i give her the utmost respect, i rarely argue with her, igo ra jud ko mutubag if sakto ko. di gani jud ko makiglalis.

ing ana man jud na ang mga mama bro, f we explain they think nga nisukol and nag tubag2x nata nla.. even if bsan nato wrong na jud na cla but for them they are right, they have all the authority.. even if for you sayop imo mama you should be the one to say sorry lang ghapon. they only want the best for us and believe me, when you are mature enough and will have a family of your own, you'll really understand why they are doing these things for you..

Quote Originally Posted by maitoots View Post
    ing ana man jud na ang mga mama bro, f we explain they think nga nisukol and nag tubag2x nata nla.. even if bsan nato wrong na jud na cla but for them they are right, they have all the authority.. even if for you sayop imo mama you should be the one to say sorry lang ghapon. they only want the best for us and believe me, when you are mature enough and will have a family of your own, you'll really understand why they are doing these things for you..
    Haha! Thanks!

ayaw kabalaka ana brad... makasabot ra nya ka ana nya if ikaw na ang maginikanan....

ana2 lang nah siya, pero if something wrong will happen to you, imong mama jud ang una maguol (pinakaguol), maratol, og mataranta og na unsa ka....

Quote Originally Posted by maldito1085 View Post
    It was my birthday when me and my mama had an argument and she said "You should be the one respecting me not me respecting you because I didn't asked of you".
    aw balusi dayon og "And so do I !!". unya kuha dayon og blade laslas dayon sa pulso.

atik lang ^_^x.

sa karon lang na bro, pero pagkaunya or ugma maulian rana. mura gud og hubog nga pagkaugma mahuwasan na.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast