Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Indian girl has higher IQ than Einstein

London, Mar 5 (ANI): A 12-year-old Indian girl has stunned everyone after she was revealed to have an IQ higher than Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking.
    Neha Ramu achieved a score of 162 on a Mensa IQ test - the highest score possible, the Telegraph reported.
    Despite her young age, the score puts her in the top one percent of brightest people in the UK, which means she is more intelligent than Hawking, Bill Gates and even Einstein, who are all thought to have an IQ of 160.
    Ramu's doctor parents, who lived in India before moving to Britain when their daughter was seven, had no idea their daughter was so gifted.
    Although she had always performed well at school, it was only when she took an entrance exam for Tiffin Girls', a high-achieving grammar school, and achieved a perfect score of 280/280 that they realised her capabilities.
    Two years later, she took the test for Mensa, a society for people with high IQs, and achieved the maximum possible score for someone aged under 18.
    "I am so proud of her. Although she's being doing well at these kind of tests for sometime now this is just marvellous. I can't express the feeling," Neha's mother Jayashree said.
    The score would be sufficient to get her into any Ivy League university. (ANI)

good parents..

I hope the kid lives a balanced life.

Blog Entries
    Excellent. Her parents taught her so well.

If she can surpass the achievements of Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawking and Bill Gates, that's the time I will believe that she has higher IQ.

Quote Originally Posted by woodpusher View Post
    If she can surpass the achievements of Albert Einstein, Stephen Hawking and Bill Gates, that's the time I will believe that she has higher IQ.
    sakto jud ni imong gi post bai

There are a lot of people who have amazing IQ levels, but tends to do the average - or simply ignore their gifts.
    One example is the actor James Woods, whose IQ is 150-160.

sakto jd si @woodpusher,
    bahalag daku ug IQ nya dli gamiton to change or influence our society tabla ra ghapon way gamit..

maypa average IQ when combined can produce something that changed the world..

,saun mnang dakog IQ ui kung sa kiat gamiton

mine is only 136... ugh. =\

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast