Smile Will you vote for Manny Villar as President? Why?

what are the qualities of manny villar nga mo vote mn ka nya pgka president??..angayan ba jud xa mahimong president sa pilipinas?
    Last edited by kayerome; 01-11-2010 at 01:35 PM. Reason: wrong grammar

Diko mu botar ni Manny villiards.

i wont vote for him. i know that all of the presidentiables have a positive and a negative side, but murag mas daghan mn gd og negative c villar kysa sa iyang positive.

Ok man background ni Manny Villar kay you have to respect him because he is a self-made man in this election of politicians born with a silver spoon in their mouth. But because sa iya association ni Arroyo kay he is seen as corrupt. I would not vote for him though because of the perception nako sa iya trapo who changes sides at their convenience.

para nko ok bya unta si villiar kay murag makita man nga maayo cya mohawid ug kwarta nya maayo moplano. pero wen i saw sa daghan au niya nga adds sa tv ug mga posters, kahuna2x pud ko nga unsaon niya pag bawe sa iyang nagasto sa election. im not saying nga mangurakot siya, pero base sa mga nangagi nga admins dako ayo ang chance nga mao iya buhaton.

Villar seems to have some hidden agendas. He spent so much and so early in the race which makes me wonder that this guy doesn't play fair. And, i don't really believe that Villar will not try to seek compensation for the enormous amount of money he invested in his campaign? He can actually make a decent campaign with a more humble amount. He invested almost a billion peso. How much would a president earn in a year? Doesn't that make you wonder? And, he included Bongbong MARCOS in his senatorial line up. He included the son of a former tyrant who, until this day, believed his father never did any wrong to the Philippines. Talk about patriotism! Is that the kind of leader we want? Someone who is so insensitive to the history of our nation? Everytime i see his ads on tv, i puke!

i only have one vote. why waste it to villar.

mubutar ko ni manny villar.......d 2ngod nahan ko nya bt aron d makadaug c noy2x.........mas mupait ang nasud if d kamao ug way nahbawan ang mupuli........

only way 2 stop kris aquino presidency s 2 support villar.........

9.    Advertisement