Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HEALTH FOOD STORES IN CEBU???

Guys! i'm looking for health food stores in cebu that carries food, not just vitamins. One store i found is in ayala pa...Healthy Options. Do you know of any other stores? Im trying to change my eating habits to something healthier. Organic foods. Natural. Without the deadly toxins and preservatives that fill up a lot of our regular groceries! Any ideas?

Anyone here who is a vegetarian? how about someone following a macrobiotic diet? where do you buy your food?

try Wheat N' Greens at SM. it's on the top floor. but uhh.. as usual you get to pick the dressing for your salad. just go easy on the dressing.

yeah i havent tried that place yet. Tnx!

Default Re: HEALTH FOOD STORES IN CEBU???

ey bro, so far the only healthy food restaurant i know is in persian palate, a lot of vegetarian foods and meat substitutes. suki naman ko didto. how long have you been health conscious?

i've eaten there once...a long time ago. early this year lang ko naka realize just how much toxins i get from the usual food that i eat. i'm still trying until now but lisod pud. i lost weight pajud kay pilian na kau ko mo-eat. i just wish i could have my own nutritionist guiding me everyday.... wishful thinking!

grabeha sad nimo, nag kinanglan na gyud kag nutritionist. fruits and vegetables are very important, and they usually emphasize that it should be FRESH as possible. fruits and veggies daw ang rich source of antioxidants

fruits and veggies jud! but not even all fruits and veggies are safe now kay daghan kau pesticides...

i came up with a recent study that says, "the amount of antioxidants that you maintain in your body is proportional to how long you will live" hehe i hope a lot of us here takes a lot of fruits/veggies and supplements!!

i've tried that okpas endorsed by king_mark. its a good detoxifier, effective and very cheap.

persian palate, yah, its good for vegetarians.

i've seen a store near the mango area, along national bookstore, i just forgot its name.

adto sa YOGA BREAD House as ANANDA MARGA YOGA center or adto ka sa VEGGIE MART

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast