Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default What for you is your BEST OR PERFECT phone?

what is the best phone for yourself...

and please indecate why?

each individual here have personal reasons why we love a particular phone...reasons were others may hate about that phone but its what makes it perfect for that individual

some find the 3315 perfect for them coz' of its price.
    some find the D410 perfect coz' of its very large font size.
    some prefer the flip, some the slide, some the soap.

regardless of price and whatever...

let me start...today my perfect/best phone is the nokia 9500.
    its because of its keyboard, largest memory capacity, and faster than 9210i interface its a text addicts dream...and a real businessmans companion on the go a workhorse for communication away from the office...

why others my hate it...its bigger than most phones...
    but i just love it...its a small computer not at big phone
    it fits my lifestyle just right...its perfect for me!

Nokia 6310i for me

handy, reliable, fast, easy to use, connectivity functions (IR and BT), long battery life, non colored, dili kaau common, etc...

one of the best phone nokia has ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by jhnpl
    Nokia 6310i for me

handy, reliable, fast, easy to use, connectivity functions (IR and BT), long battery life, non colored, dili kaau common, etc...
    ah yes...very nice...connectivity not only IR & BT but also DATA CABLE
    longest battery life in any handset today...still the best! thanks jhnpl...

5110 is the best.

It is the root of all Nokia Phones.

5110...why? its not really the root of all nokia...
    i mean 6110 came before the 5110...further up the line meron din 3810 and before that 8110 (matrix phone) then before that was the 2110i and 2110 (skipping a few other less popular nokia units)

for educational purposes lang hehehe...

@jhnpl tagpila ang price range sa Nokia 6310i bai?

Quote Originally Posted by FK
    @jhnpl tagpila ang price range sa Nokia 6310i bai?
    siguro mga 4.5K to 5.5k guro. pero timingĀ² ra lagi sir. dili man gud kaau ni cya daghan and haven't seen any refurbished 6310i so far sa mga tindahan.

I think for me the best phone is the SE P910i, next to it would be Nokia 9500.
    Why:
    Advantages of 9500 Over P910i
    1.) Wifi
    2.) Better Picture quality although the cameras are the same (non-megapixel)
    3.) Fax
    Disadvantages
    1.) Slightly Bigger
    2.) No touch screen (well you can buy a plug in pen I think)- BUMMER
    3.) Poor cursor implem ( dont know why they didnt follow the 7650-best cursor implem of nokia)
    4.) Cant Record Videos

Now everything else the SE P910i can do also, memory capacity of the P910i is quite also around 70+MB internal mem.

So unless FAX and WIFI are important to one's needs then 9500 would be the gadget of choice, whilst for me they arent, I find touch screen/stylus operation very convenient and recording videos more important to me, although, I wish the SE P910i had a better camera.

As you can clearly see, if only one of these company's would integerate both phones in one.

Well, it all boils down to personal preference actually, these two phones rock and I wouldnt mind having them both hahahaha

By the way, this is Ryan@ARCtech... forgot to logout st@rr's account

For me MOTOROLA phones are better if we talk about durability and performance.

Quote Originally Posted by st@rr
    Disadvantages
    1.) Slightly Bigger
    2.) No touch screen (well you can buy a plug in pen I think)- BUMMER
    3.) Poor cursor implem ( dont know why they didnt follow the 7650-best cursor implem of nokia)
    4.) Cant Record Videos

Now everything else the SE P910i can do also, memory capacity of the P910i is quite also around 70+MB internal mem.

So unless FAX and WIFI are important to one's needs then 9500 would be the gadget of choice, whilst for me they arent, I find touch screen/stylus operation very convenient and recording videos more important to me, although, I wish the SE P910i had a better camera.

As you can clearly see, if only one of these company's would integerate both phones in one.

Well, it all boils down to personal preference actually, these two phones rock and I wouldnt mind having them both hahahaha

By the way, this is Ryan@ARCtech... forgot to logout st@rr's account
    ry, 9500 can record 60mins of video
    plus, i actually have a collection of full length movies on the phone converted from vcd and dvds hehe...perfect companion while on oceanjet traveling to bohol couple times this past weeks...hehe

anyways, yeah it really boils down to personal preference...coz for me i hate stylus type and touch screen sad hehehe...
    even my gf sad is hating her P900 coz maka lipong when texting while riding the car...(i guess she just needs to learn how to use the flip keypad when in the car)

I guess this really what makes the 9500 for me and the P910i perfect for you

i have to agree sad gyud nimo ry, the cursor implementation on the 9500 is the worst thing about this phone. i guess everyone has to live wid a thorn on the side to get the best of what you really want and need.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast