Default Another Thread Deletion Issue

Hi Moderators and Administrators..

I don't wanna sound annoying or redundant, since i've noticed a lot of members already addressed their concern on some threads being outrightly taken off the forums without prior notice or justification whatsoever..

I've read some of them and apparently moderators have given already their advise that they're dealing on the issue, that's few weeks ago.. i presume by this time they've already settled this one, however, i still get the same problems with one of my only two threads that i religiously maintained and updated on a regular basis over real estate section and with adherance to forum rules and regulations.. I dunno if this has to do with technical problems or perhaps somebody vested with an exclusive prerogative just plainly enjoy deleting threads.. i hope it's the former..

I'm hoping you guys could act on this one.. i've reposted one of my two threads twice already.. i hope next time i'll do it, it won't end up being deleted again..

thanks..

Default Re: Another Thread Deletion Issue

i have the same problem. they dont know how important are the threads in the BSTC...if they already said that they will act on this how come the number of members with tthe same kind of problem keeps on increasing? maybe wala tingali gyud silay gi buhat.

@iryn:

i personally had acquaintances with few site keepers, even the person behind this forum.. and in fairness, they've been extra fair to everybody regardless of your status..

although, we share the same sentiments, but let's just give them the benefit of the doubt.. if they happen to be the same person that i knew in person, then most likely the problem has to do with technical thingies since this site has just migrated from phpbb to smf.. and they probably are still trying to patch things out..

likewise, i'm hoping they could act on this at the soonest time possible.. i totally understand how you feel right now, i would certainly feel the same thing as you do if only i didn't got the chance to get to know them.. i am just posting this topic for them to know that such problem still is going on..

Blog Entries

bert, give me the title or URL of those threads. I'll try to dig them up and review it. Just send it to me thru PM.

... and yes we are doing something about the issue. the rules are clearer now... we are taking it one step at a time. please understand that we also need to earn our living.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoR
    bert, give me the title or URL of those threads. I'll try to dig them up and review it. Just send it to me thru PM.

... and yes we are doing something about the issue. the rules are clearer now... we are taking it one step at a time. please understand that we also need to earn our living.

now that rules are clearer.. and the admin and mods are now aware of this problem (and how it does affect people like me).. i sure do hope that things will be better. di man gyud na malikayan ang tech problems but sana hindi na kagaya ng mga nangyayari ngayon. Pasensya na to BeoR.. those threads were just that important to me.

@giver_bert
    probably nagpadala ra sad ko sa emotion kanina.. which is not good of me. but na fustrate lang ko.. and i know ang uban pud.. sana nga the admin and mods would work on this para wala nang problema na ganito.

and yeah im a newbie.. so i dont know the mods and admins nor have met them personally.. maybe soon i will - who knows..

still i hope maibabalik thread ko..

Default Excuse me mga SITE KEEPER...... Ngano sometimes mawala man ako gipost???

Mawala lagi ako gipost na dli man unta nako i-close Why is that?

maybe some of the topics where you have posted were already deleted.

8.    Advertisement