Default Who would you choose? The guy you love or the guy who loves you?

if there are 2 guys in your life.. both loves you.. you love the first guy, he loves you back (good right?), then the other guy you also love him and he loves you more than you'll ever love him and he wants to marry you. to complicate it the first guy is your bf but he doesnt even think of your future together with him, he just wants to think about now and his career. the other guy has planned his future with you and would do anything to win your heart. to complicate it more, both are far from you, the first guy lives about 2 hrs from you the other guy is halfway across the world but will be back after 6 months or a year the most just to see you again and marry you if you choose him. the first guy knows you but not as much as the other guy, coz the other guy has been inlove with u secretly and just knowing you. who would you choose? what if even though the first guy's like that you feel like you'd regret more if you lose him? who would you choose? the first guy or the other guy?

pwede raman guro both... i mean pangita og guy nga makahatag nimo both..

love nimo siya then love pud ka niya//

the guy who loves you of course...

the guy who loves me

hmm.. The question is, which one makes you happy? And I mean truly happy?

I'd say choose the one you see would make you happy for the rest of your life. Someone who can bring out the best in you, someone who shares a common goal or mission in life, someone who can encourage you to fight harder and go on (even though the way may seem hopeless), someone whom you can depend on to get you through all the struggles or hardships... That's someone who'll never give up on you.

kasagaran sa mga babae kai ganahan jud na sila ra ang love... may pagka selfish.. heheh

Quote Originally Posted by Githyanki View Post
    hmm.. The question is, which one makes you happy? And I mean truly happy?

I'd say choose the one you see would make you happy for the rest of your life. Someone who can bring out the best in you, someone who shares a common goal or mission in life, someone who can encourage you to fight harder and go on (even though the way may seem hopeless), someone whom you can depend on to get you through all the struggles or hardships... That's someone who'll never give up on you.
    WINNER! best answer, this is what I would say

Blog Entries
    Happiness is a responsibility. We have options in life, and we can choose to go to the person who loves us. Remember this, when you're down and out; alone and lonely; do not go to the one you love. Instead, go to the one who loves you!

i'd choose the second guy because i know i belong to him...

10.    Advertisement