Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Junior Member Platinum Member

Cool I think my girlfriend is cheating on me

I've never talked about this before, but I really need the Istoryians advice on what could be a crucial decision.

I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been cheating on me.

The usual signs... Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
    My girlfriend has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks from the main road. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten off near the local sari-sari store. Why? Maybe she wasn't in the car?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my girlfriend I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my motorcycle next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my bike , that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer Please advise.

*** I am single ***
    Last edited by DonCebu; 09-26-2009 at 07:26 PM. Reason: I am single

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Naglibog na man ko ini, kung karborador ba o heart ang ayohonon..........he-he,

Bitaw, duda ra man pud na ang imoha, wala may solid proof nga nag-cheat siya, just continue cherishing her as your GF, trust and respect her as well, I don't think nga naa siyay lain kay kung naa pa nakigbulag na unta siya nimo.

brod, pacheck sa na imong seals sa engine, kay basin mahubsan kag oil sige paniid.

yabaga jd ani bro...hahaha

pagka amaw nlng jud!!!

ahaha pastilan jud.. lol na touch na unta ko sa opening story.. og sa dihang .. pagka jud ! ahaha nice..

ayos!! hehehe nice one dude.

sa humor ta ni or sa vehicles parts and accesories. promise! d ko ka relate sa story oi.

ang imong motor ang ng cheat nmo bro, hehe..

Blog Entries
    is this a joke? was the oil leak a punchline? lols... u had me confused...

but for the sake of this thread, talk to ur gf first before jumping the gun... communication is a two-way street not just "hunches" only bya
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast