Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default WOW!!! HURRAY!!! TO OUR BELOVED NOKIA 6310i!!! (the NOKIA 6310i thread)

our beloved NOKIA 6310i has its own website for people who loves and wants to own one...
    i would also dedicate this thead to people like me who loves thier NOKIA 6310i so much
    pls feel free to post you comments on this thread...

heres the site: http://www.nokia6310i.co.uk/

Default Re: WOW!!! HURRAY!!! TO OUR BELOVED NOKIA 6310i!!! (the NOKIA 6310i thread)

wow..thanks for making this thread. I too own a Nokia 6310i and I love this phone.

Default Re: WOW!!! HURRAY!!! TO OUR BELOVED NOKIA 6310i!!! (the NOKIA 6310i thread)

your welcome bro...
    you really took good care of your 6310i huh?
    still looks great!
    mine needs a little work...
    i have to replace the front casing and keypad...
    its a little faded already...
    is this still the original casing?
    if its a replacement one, where did you get it? how much?

taken a min ago...still all original never been opened...original LCD screen sticker is still attached
    have 3 of these babies...still my favorite phone and i use it everyday

i got all 3 colours, the black/gold (jet black) and this gold/silver(bronze) and the silver(got stolen in ayala)
    and i also have it with Field Test...NET MONITOR for DCT4.

gizmo text line +63918-94-GIZMO (0918-94-44966)
    NOW HIRING we also accept dealers & freelance agents

Quote Originally Posted by markyap

taken a min ago...still all original never been opened...original LCD screen sticker is still attached
    have 3 of these babies...still my favorite phone and i use it everyday

i got all 3 colours, the black/gold (jet black) and this gold/silver(bronze) and the silver(got stolen in ayala)
    and i also have it with Field Test...NET MONITOR for DCT4.

COOL! hehehe! sir mark, didto ko sa imo store gahapon ba kay magpa upgrade unta to sa ako nokia 6310i... my version is 4.07 paman gud... ive read sa mga nokia 6310i forums that they have now version 7+ something but ang available ninyo is version 5+ something pa... when ka magupdate sa imo version sir? or maybe my best quetion is, whats the best version for the nokia 6310i?
    and by the way sir, can i have the front (including keypad) and back casing of my nokia 6310i replaced by you or in your store? how much sir? salamat kaayo...

C.I.A. Platinum Member chadix24_7's Avatar

ninduta pa sa 6310i ni mark oi.

Quote Originally Posted by seven
    COOL! hehehe! sir mark, didto ko sa imo store gahapon ba kay magpa upgrade unta to sa ako nokia 6310i... my version is 4.07 paman gud... ive read sa mga nokia 6310i forums that they have now version 7+ something but ang available ninyo is version 5+ something pa... when ka magupdate sa imo version sir? or maybe my best quetion is, whats the best version for the nokia 6310i?
    and by the way sir, can i have the front (including keypad) and back casing of my nokia 6310i replaced by you or in your store? how much sir? salamat kaayo...
    yes i have version 7 long time ago...way before any of my staff started working for me.
    tomorrow afternoon if you can drop by pls do...look for me, we have version 7.00
    who ever attended to you was wrong, point her out tomorrow so i can repremand her.
    my apologies bai...

back casing we have stock orig. front orig wala. naa tay front and back na replacement though... price i cant memorize...tomorrow nalng.

yogi ni?

salamat sir!
    ian ni sir...

ah, k...i already repremanded all my technicians kanina. wala nako ka pugog sa ilang pagka daghag...sorry gyud kaayo bro.

Quote Originally Posted by markyap
    ah, k...i already repremanded all my technicians kanina. wala nako ka pugog sa ilang pagka daghag...sorry gyud kaayo bro.

kaluoy pud... ulaw nuon ko dah... hehehe!
    salamat sir! will go there again on my RD cguro...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast