Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast

Default I thought love is sweeter the second time around...

My story…

We’ve started when we’re on our junior years in high school. Like classmates, group mates, become close friends and we become lovers later on. He’s not just my best friend, he become all in one for me. We were the sweetest couple, everybody around can really sense the love that we share. We have a lot of kilig moments… especially if we have misunderstandings, he will do anything for us to be okay… kilig after… hehehe we’re always on the beach, watching the sun sets and just enjoying the view together. Since cell phones are not yet popular on those days we write each other a letter everyday and leave a simple note on our desk like just saying sweet nothings…. Hmmmmm it makes me miss it… he was very supportive on me, he knows what makes me happy, he was like the president of my fans club those time.. Hehehe. I was active on our Student body org, several club member, girls scout, CAT, YFC, campus ministry, etc… name it im a member, hehehe. I was like the achiever and he was just like the usual kid going to school, play basketball and come home. But he said I changed him, he is helping himself to catch up with me.. like he studies, he participates in school and church activities & become more athletic, we even dance together on a school contest and all those stuff, we had a lot of fun then… he was my first love, we were almost perfect then and we enjoy each others company…. but its like too good to be true…

Our senior year was very dramatic… it started when my dad knew that I have a boyfriend, he said im still young and it’s a NO NO NO for him. My BF was beaten up by my father, he was interrogated… (as in kulata) it hurts me so bad that I couldn’t do anything to help him. But he faces and stands by my father and said… “I love your daughter, I am serious and I won’t do anything to harm her. Sir, I know were too young, but all I care is that I can’t live without her, please understand sir that I love her, she’s my happiness” (ering!!) those were the lines that slowly weakens me and makes me love him even more. Our families were involved and it made it harder for us each day. After that incident, I was grounded for weeks, my dad kept me in my room … my father was over protective, since I am the youngest of the family and his only daughter… that I understand. I’ve only seen my boyfriend on our graduation day and he stares at me and smile, that’s it… I really can’t come to him because my parents were there. It was one of the saddest moment of my life I was always crying and ask myself will I ever see him again… I miss him everyday though he still sends me letters and hand it to my cousin and give it to me… that’s our only communication that time. When were in college already, he’s in manila for college and me here in cebu. We still try to send letters and every time he calls the house he always hears that Im not home, I have a class, im sleeping and all that. One time I was the one who answers the phone and he was very happy at last it was me for the first time! He cried over the phone, and said he’s going crazy thinking of me, and the rest was like Shakespeare is talking to me. Hehehe he was that sweet… Then our relationship started to become cold. And I started to hear rumors about him and all that… then I’ve learned to live my life without him…

Then after college it become even more complicated, ive searched his named on facebook and friendster… I’ve read some of his shout outs “I’ll be in Cebu to find the girl that I love” (we’re actually from Bohol) I was intrigue. (ulbo akong kaspa, affected..lol) Is he inlove now? With whom? Why not me? And I’ve also asked myself… does he still remembers me? Then after a few days a # called me, and asked how I am… it was him! Weeeeee he said he’s happy that he found me… My heart beats faster and faster that I can’t breathe that time. I don’t even know what should we talk about, it was too long ago that I couldn’t even remember why we ended up that way… he said he got my # from our classmates on FB… then we text and then he calls everyday and then we always see each other with no commitments yet… the old memories had come back and just like the old times… he’s still sweet, responsible, very thoughtful and now matured. One time he went to our house to paint my room, he went there to help me do my laundry…that was funny… he said its labor of love… (muling ebalik) until he said that he’s going abroad for our future and when he comes back it’ll be us forever… and I believe that…though I know that there’s somebody in his life, but he told me that its nothing, the girl is always texting me… it started like “ pls ayaw kuhaa si _?__ nako…. He’s my life and I mean that” then I replied “I don’t own him, and you don’t own him either, your pathetic” those conversation become intense. My BF iste XBF have told me about the girl and their set up… its like she’s their for him, but she knows that I exist and that everything he do is for me and that he will come back to me after college to prove to my parents that he deserves me, that he can provide a good future for me…. He’s in UAE right now for work and would come home by 2011 (I guess). I would like to believe that we still can be together… but time just keep me sick… and everything has change… before he went abroad, I told the girl “pa buntis nalang kaha niya, basin pakaslan ka, then dili nako magsamok niyu” i thought kaya nako panindigan to be out of their lives....huhuhuhu my God… Nitoo and girl, and she tried her best and so she was pregnant… (gipaningkamotan jud) and so I decided to let go, (just i thought i did) and that I should not be on this situation, just unfair for me… my xbf says he will marry me and not that girl but I told him no… do the right thing you need to be a man, a father to your child… it was really painful, because I knew our love was true but he need to do the right thing which is to leave me and marry that girl the mother of their child when he comes home… (baha ang luha)he called me one time and told me that on his dream my father have forgiven him and he was so happy because he feels and think its true and it’s a sign that my dad had accepted him. (my father died 2years ago) and he still textd me until now, he still greets me on our monthsaries… and still says he will still come home for me, I have anticipated the pain and I know where to place myself now but maybe I’m decided to be out of is life… I don’t know, maybe just maybe… and I hope so… there is still so much to talk about…. But it’s painful to death on my part to continue… can you tell me what to do? Any advice guys? Have I made the right decision?

I would appreciate any comment… this might help me somehow… and Thank you for reading my story…
    Last edited by facuztha; 10-16-2010 at 08:48 AM. Reason: :-)

hmmmmm..... life sometimes sucks my dear friend... i can't tell you to let go just because they have a baby....it hurts giving up somebody you know you love truly....it hurts you even more anticipating for something where possibilities is 30-60. time changes people..time changes the feelings and it changes everything... what you had way back may not be the same in the coming years... BUT, I'll always support you whatever you think is right and if that makes you happy GO FOR IT... i've also decided, the next relationship I'll be into will be the last so I'm supah keen in getting to know that man whoever he is...and I'm gonna fight this time...lol i won't give up coz it's tiring to keep on giving up somebody for other people's happiness..lol

yah right... thank you

not all sis love is sweeter the second time around kay depende man jud na sa imong partner if ang imong ex dili na jud siya nimo nafall out of love na siya aw wala na jud kay mahimo ana maski unsaon nimo ug pugos d na jud na siya mobalik nimo kabalo baya kami mga lalaki once nga dili nami, dili na jud mi ana whereas i observed sa inyo mga gurls is doubtful man jud mo naay possibility nga machange inyong mind pero kami intawon lahi man jud mi so anah man jud na ang life just think na lang nga your not meant to be on that guy pangita ug lain ayaw kabalaka daghan pa kaayo lalaki diha nga mas deserving pa sa imong love

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    It's just a matter of finding contentment,
    and most of the time it is dependent towards the capacity of the person in finding such and how he/she sees her/his capabilty in acheiving it.
    that's why some wish to detach from a relationship believing that a more ideal one is still within grasp, some would succeed some did not.
    Those who fails found out that what they are looking for is just with the one they left behind, but in other cases for the ones who fails they return to the ones they left behind as to alleviate their ailing feelings and still the longing for something better is not yet satisfied.
    That is why, the mind sometimes would become a very good adviser to the heart.

mind over heart thats right... i will do that, i am convince that we're over but every time he calls me and text me ma usab man,... i dont know, pero murag dili pasad cy maka let go nako or to us.. hmmm ambot lage... dili nalang cguro ko motoo niya... huna hunaon nalang nako iyang anak para dili nako mag handom niya. sakto ba? mind over heart man kaha... hehehe

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    Yup, let your mind guard your heart..........=)

ang love kay daghan paagi, everybody have its own love story whether its funny,drama,action, lol murag salida, but anyway,in case sa imo sis, to think your xbf still single, u cannot force him or dictate what he will do, if he really loves u and willing to grow old w/ u then u cant do about it its your answer, the lady she made pregnant has nothing to do with it if the guy wont marry her, but still the guy should give support to the baby. now,to both of you ,things still remains to be seen,just go on with your life dont close your windows to anyone we might not know whos the guy/gals will be on our side thru our golden age...but dont stop your communication to ur xbf just like the old time...

huhu..this is really hard.!if im in your situation..i can't promise that il be doing the right thing like let my guy pursue the girl so naa father ila baby..because for sure, ako jd e fight ang love nako sa ako guy especially if my love for him is great..pwo on the other hand, luoy pd ang baby for not having a father..hahayz..lisod jd..ambot unsaon ni..pwo bottom line is follow what ur heart says..

sis, whatever wud be ur decision..either u surrender him or fight, i hope u will find real happiness from it..
    may God enlighten u..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 25 123411 ... LastLast