Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile What is your use for Paypal?

Hi guys! Here's a round of questions I need to ask. Feel free to answer so that we can all help. Information is power hehehe Thanks much!

If you have Paypal or planning to open an account, what would you use it for? (1) receive money or (2) send money?

If you receive money, will you (1) keep it there or (2) withdraw it?

If you answer the last question as (2), how can you do that?

I have a paypal account.. i do both.. i use paypal for buying and selling.. so i receive money and i send money.. if i receive money and I do both keep em and withdraw.. since due to the nature of my business which is online.. i am a merchant online so the funds in my paypal is kept if it is the capital for my business if its on excess i withdraw it...

how to withdraw? simple you tlink you bank account or a debit card (paypal only accepts EON though) withdraw the money do the steps.. it goes pending for PP review for a day or less once it is completed expect the funds to be credit to your account 4-5 days sometimes less...

cheers hope i helped

Thanks so much for your reply. Got a few more questions though hope you wont mind...what does EON mean? I tried linking my BPI account but I'm not sure if it was a success. I only receive from paypal that it was done but no update from BPI...I even tried asking the Customer Service but she does not know how.. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by kittymint View Post
    Thanks so much for your reply. Got a few more questions though hope you wont mind...what does EON mean? I tried linking my BPI account but I'm not sure if it was a success. I only receive from paypal that it was done but no update from BPI...I even tried asking the Customer Service but she does not know how.. >.<
    EON card is a card from union bank for your cyber account. go to www.unionbankph.com to learn about linking ur paypal to ur bank using eon card.

i mainly use it for shopping on eBay.....

lol wa jud ko alamag ani aie.. ^^

Here's mine:

1. Receive: Peso & Dollar

2. Send: (a) to pay anything I purchase online. (b) pay services. (c) shared expenses.

3. If I receive funds as (a) payment from my buyers, I keep it. (b) oDesk salary, withdraw it.

4. Withdrawing either to (a) credit card to pay my bills/dues -OR- (b) BPI/BDO savings account

PS: I no longer use my Unionbank EON account for Paypal.

Last edited by 8_cRawlin_baby_8; 06-22-2010 at 06:15 PM.

sayang lang to ako paypal pag add sko eon limited dayon. huhu! im planning to get a new eon maynta di na ma limited.

For ptc Lang.. =)

What do you mean na limited?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast