Default life as a call center agent (csr or tsr)

This thread is not created to do unlawful intentions to the members and to the name that it bears. This thread is solely for information purposes only.

hello istoryans na nag work sa call center industry, mga csr and tsr ari ta tapok and chill-chill dri. you might have an extraordinary call today, something unforgettable and worth the share please post it here. As well as your best and "beast" practices so that others may learn...and laugh!

I'll start...

I've been working on a call center industry for 3 years now...one day i have a phone call.cust had concerns about his internet and phone service...and unfortunately it boils down to asking for a supervisor.. as a csr and a trained agent, you always want to de-escalate the issue.but customer insists for a supervisor.unfortunately, my supervisor was on rd so i asked help to all the available supervisors on the floor.but no one hears my distress call.cust had been waiting for 30-40 mins for a supervisor now.still the supervisors did not hear or simply just were ignoring my distress call.so my last option was to put the cust back on queue hoping the next agent have an available sup. WRONG MOVE!! never ever transfer a customer especially if asking for a supervisor.i got escalated and DA follows. worst is the supervisors involved were not even given DA. it was unfair on my part since it's like everybody put their hands inside the cookie jar but i was the one who got caught, not stealing but cleaning the jar but im the one being accused of stealing.well lesson learned, always cover your arsie. kay ang agents jud and pinaka least priority and most exploited sa mga call center industry.

Anyways, I am very happy where im at right now. this company has given me the redemption and the chance to prove myself and my worthiness...

Blog Entries

Default Re: life as a call center agent (csr or tsr)