Default how to handle a friend who is addicted to drugs?

I recently found out that my friend is using drugs..the addictive one..."He/She" claims not to be addicted to it, but isn't that what they always say? Need help...what do i do?

Default Re: how to handle a friend who is addicted to drugs?

most of young people right now are in to this so called "drugs"..i've been there before..but now, ala na...no amount of advice can stop a person if he wants to do it...only time can tell...because no matter how you tell the person not to do it, still, he or she will always look for that nirvana he or she feels everytime he or she burns that thing...but as a friend, the best thing you can do is to be always remind him or her..in my experience, its takes a big amount of determination and will to stop it and also,because of God, he helped me on how to overcome it...and also, i learned to hate that thing..it almost ruined my life...just a piece of advice, tell your friend to stop it before he or she lost everything...its few hours of ecstacy is a lifetime of regrets..as a friend, divert his attention..into something...as long as you are doing your part, in the end, if he or she will not listen, you will have no guilt inside you because you have done ur part...
    God bless you..

Default Re: how to handle a friend who is addicted to drugs?

thanks for the enlightenment =) it's just so sad to see someone you love destroy his/her future... no matter how hard i try to remind him/her na it has no long-term gratification for him/her...walang effect kasi in denial din cya that he/she is already addicted to it..

4.    Advertisement