Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is going abroad a real alternative route to be financially stable?

Are you into migrating with your family to have financial stability? Mura wala naman ayo ang pinas, cge lang tuyok ato kahimtang. Unsa man inyo tan-aw?

Default Re: Is going abroad a real alternative route to be financially stable?

Im working here in UK now for 2 years now...Based on my experienced, it help me a lot to be financially stable and to earn 10x more than my salary befor in pinas, and I;m still single,so imagine that... It's all about budgeting and look for alternatives where your money will be worth spending... It;s a hug help for me coz i can build a home here or in pinas,and buy a dream car and help your relatives in case they ask for you...

That sounds good! Actually i'm married with kids. Is it a considerable option to migrate abroad with my family? I think i'm capable in finding a way to migrate abroad legally but i have a promising career opportunity here in the Phils., its just that the variable of having a unpredictable economy makes me feel that my family's future (here) is not certain.

depende ra jud na gi-unsa pagbudget ang money and the kind of lifestyle... going abroad is a just a privilege to earn more.

Quote Originally Posted by spearhead
    That sounds good! Actually i'm married with kids. Is it a considerable option to migrate abroad with my family? I think i'm capable in finding a way to migrate abroad legally but i have a promising career opportunity here in the Phils., its just that the variable of having a unpredictable economy makes me feel that my family's future (here) is not certain.
    We all have an option if we really want it for the sake of our love ones...

Budget and lifestyle are just two of the many things that affects life but if you look in a wholistic approach, there are couple of things that you cannot control like the economy and the governance of our leaders which affect our standard of living. Sometimes we have to think if we're just too afraid to take broader steps or we just want to be in our comfort zones. I believe we make our own (and our famil'ys) destiny, and I think there are already lots of opprtunities we've missed.

Usahay good parehang rang hagoa pero diperensya kaayo ang income if you compare here and abroad.

I agree ninyo tanan..

so whats you idea about it!

YES it is . but it'd be better if you can bring your family abroad. arrgg. homesick kalaban mo dun..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast