Default Looking for someone who can give an effective CUSTOMER SERVICE SEMINAR

Hi!

I am looking for someone who can give an effective customer service seminar or workshop for the employees of my parent's business. The employees are not of the professional level meaning not all of them got to finish college. So i need someone who can communicate with them at their level.

If you know anyone or if you can actually give the seminar, please PM me or text me at 0922-8642543 so we can meet up and discuss more about the seminar and the payment.

thanks a lot!

Default Re: Looking for someone who can give an effective CUSTOMER SERVICE SEMINAR

i know someone...contact joey 09275202416. but dont tell him i referred him to you

joanex

Default Re: Looking for someone who can give an effective CUSTOMER SERVICE SEMINAR

hey, we can do seminars for any kind of service...yes we can talk about customer service u can reach me at my mobile number +639216599319

just a suggestion

tenured staff from a customer service / tech support program of an inbound call center programme are quite knowledgeable with this. Preferably management level or Quality Department, hope this helps

hi, if i may ask, what is the nature of your parents' business? sales? or service?

I can conduct one for your parent's company. I have conducted Customer Service Training for gasoline stations (aside from other clients)and these people are undergrad. I can create a module suited for your audience and make it a very simple yet effective module. I am currently affiliiated with a Customer Service company and the best in its category.I can create one in either English, Tagalog, Cebuano or even Hiligaynon. Text me at 09189075259

you can contact joey reyes, very good speaker and very lively. unlike other speakers na boring. not this guy. joined a lot of his seminars.

his website:
    Power Speak, Inc. - Home

8.    Advertisement