Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hellsing

Default Hellsing

This is probably the coolest manga Ive ever read!

A brief description to those who dont know what Im talkign about:
    Hellsing is the story about a secret organisation that protects Great Britain and the Anglican Church from vampires, ghouls and other supernatural creatures, and at times the Roman Catholic Church. Led by Integra Hellsing, the heiress of the legendary Hellsing Family, the agency sets on the crusade with Alucard, the anti-heroic vampire and rookie vampire Seras Victoria to fight for humanity.

So are there fans here of Hellsing?

Theres an OVA to be released on 26/01/2006. The story will be following the events that occured in the manga, as opposed to the anime were they had to write up their own story, that suked.

Heres a rapidshare link for the OVA trailer, its really good. Here, its 50MB I think:

Hellsing OVA trailer

If you want to see what Hellsing is like, to those who dont have a clue about it, the trailers worth a look. To see if its to your fancy, if it is, read the manga, do not watch the anime!
    anime = suck
    manga and OVA = good :mrgreen:
    Heres a link for the manga:
    Hellsing manga, look at the bottom of the page

Default Re: Hellsing

hahaha, yeah i think i saw one episode of the anime and didn't like it. i hope the OVA imporves on where the series was lacking.

Oh yes, the OVA will be good. Hey watch the trailer!
    Ummm...well the OVA covers what happens in the manga so its going to be nice. The OVA also overs the events in the DAWN chapters, when Walter was still young.

The manga right now is getting very exciting, Alexander Anderson has become really strong, that it even worries Alucard.

hmm...the manga is still ongoing right now? is any group scanlating it? or is it licensed already?

Its still on going. Im not sure who scanlates it thoug, I think its the Bird of Hermes group.

I think its been licensed long ago, but meh the scanlators wont stop which is great.

whoa..great! i'll try looking for it. i haven't read the manga at all yet so i can't really say that the anime was bad. hahaha. i just liked the anime coz of alucard and thought he was the coolest vampire that i've ever seen! i even built a hellsing site before but its long gone now.

neway, thanks for the info about the manga.

Theres a link there in my first post, oh and download the trailer! Its really cool and worth it!

Ill eventually build a Hellsing fansite, since Im obsessed with Hellsing! I even cosplay as Integra or Alucard duing anime conventions back then and do weird possess the characters did in the manga.
    Too bad there arent any cons here.

Wow...are there cosplays here in Cebu? i thought they're only in Manila! I would have joined! and ako jud makadaog! lolz

oh yeah! i didn't notice it...hehehe thanks for the link! *runs off to download the manga*

i can't download the trailer though...its too big.. T_T

ah yes...the lack of cons here... sayang kaayo...

@marcelle_A2
    No, there arent. Ive only cosplayed in England, back when I was still living there, cons are really nice.

Anyways, Hellsing rocks! Too bad you cant download the trailer gaily_girl, well reading the manga you wont miss much.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast