Default anyone knows where to buy processors for laptops?

kinsa naa kaila nga namaligya og laptop nga processor?...kanang barato ra hah.. pentium lll actually akong gipangita...HP Pavilion 216 nga processor....

Default Re: anyone knows where to buy processors for laptops?

You might want to try second hand laptop stores. They repair laptops so they may have stocks. See local papers for ads (i've seen ads from Zyril near NBI and Microbagz sa Colon but have not visited them). Good luck!

hmm maybe some shops can order PIII-M's for you,might wanna call and arrange it with them

you can order from your laptop's manufacturer. if you have HP, go to fastronics (LAMCO) in mandaue

like, can u guys give me an idea of the price i might hav to take?....and if i hav to buy pentium lll processor, what do i hav to tell them...?

if p3 pa imo processor i doubt if they still have it in stock. to give you an idea, the centrino 1.5ghz nga dili pa dual core costs almost 20k. better get a new laptop

Quote Originally Posted by Convoy
    if p3 pa imo processor i doubt if they still have it in stock. to give you an idea, the centrino 1.5ghz nga dili pa dual core costs almost 20k. better get a new laptop
    Really? mahala gud, I've heard sauna when there were PIII-M's for sale it didnt cost more than 15k that was used for heavy overclocking on desktop with a socket adaptor.. if 20k is the price better get a new one nalang.

segih..mga frends..salamat kaau, di nalang ko to ipaayo oi...naa mo nahibal-an nga mopalit og laptop nga busted?brandnew pa adaptor ato...

9.    Advertisement