Default Short review on Crimson Resort & Spa

I'd like to share my experience at Crimson Resort & Spa at Mactan. I was there officially for business but I got spare time to assess the place and here's what my experience was like. I know for a fact that Crimson JUST OPENED (it's why not a lot of people know about them)

First off. FOOD and drinks. They have three different restaurants but I liked Saffron Cafe better. There was two bars, one sports and one open beach bar.

As it goes with any resort, there is the usual 10% service charge + local taxes will hurt the pockets a bit but nonetheless, the food was AMAZING. The desserts they have cost almost Php 200 but it has a 50% discount from 7pm onwards. The drinks and shakes were exceptional and they tasted like the actual fruit (and not the kinds from Torani bottles :P )

Second. The beach & pool

Much like other resorts, the beach and pool was fairly okay compared to other resorts. I am really afraid of the ocean so I didn't go to the beach much, but the pool of course was fun. The pool boys wery very polite (and cute). It's not the usual perverted-like or plastic polite, but genuinely polite. Some of their staff (like the supervisors) are foreigners too.

Third. The staff.

While I was eating at Saffron Cafe, I saw one of the female waitstaff entertain a small and hyper child who belonged to a foreign couple. Instead of the usual kasaba and "please control your child"-attitude, she held the child's hand and tried to walk her around the restaurant, being careful not to disturb other patrons.

Although it's nothing too extraordinary to other people ,it's the staff 's exceptional customer service that made me say they are really REALLY good at what they are doing.

All in all, it was a good experience. There are actually a lot of things I want to share but I guess I'll leave it up to you istoryans to decide if Crimson is a good place

ive heard a lot of bad reviews abt this resort but im gonna try them soon anyways.

3.    Advertisement