Page 1 of 119 123411 ... LastLast

Default what games are you playing??

..........this is not a what-are-you-playing-right-now type of question but:
    whenever you get the chance to play what game gets a big chunk of your playing time

...........to answer thy own question, i'm not that a hardcore gamer, 2 to 3 hours per day, 90% percent of that time i devote to FIFA 2004 the remaining 10% maybe is on ZEro HOur or Chess..................

......reactions anyone

Im still playing Tony Hawk, NBA 2k4 (4th season already 82 games 12min/quarter/superstar )..... and my favorite Super Text Twist! (leisure time)

corrected " 5th season already "
    ALONE:Hated and Punished

........im only playing in Proffesional level in my FIFA 2004 ( rookie, semi - pro, pro., world class being the most difficult ). if i will set in in world class, it is damn frustrating, it's too hard to score a goal.

i play whatever is current.. and if i find myself stuck on a game.. i try to play something else.. then get back at my previous game.

also tried playing back C&C generals in brutal mode.. lingaw ko balik coz nice na video card.. i can play at max settings.. occasionally play hitman contracts.

most of the time nba live 2004 & wwe smackdown here comes the pain, the rest are whatever new games i buy... also go back to playing starcraft from time to time kung naay makig challenge mga amigo

me i am playing online games really... like gunbound, eternal lands, runescape, risk your life, and i am still trying to find a way to register for skyblade coz i can't seem to coz everytime i register it goes error... anyways and also some playstation games... hehehe...

Colin McRae Rally 04 and Warcraft III: Frozen Throne.
    (Only if my PC would start working properly)

Colin McRae is so damn frustrating; I'm still stuck at Finland: Koikkala. Waaa!
    I want to win this so bad! 3GB of disc space will be put to so much waste, if I don't finish this.

Warcraft III: I have lost all my RTS skills. WCIII is my last hope.

Just those two. Playing with more than 2 games will kill me, especially with my line of work .
    ڤيكتور البَرت جَبيلاغين

Right now, I am hooked up with RTS games. I play Northland. Although the graphics are cartoonish, I still like the game. Northland takes too long to finish. ( Even 1 game would last for about a day or two)

ryt now, SACRED...

i play a quick game of starcraft:bw everynight at battle.net... i play mostly Zero Clutter and other fast map.. cge lang ko ka-pildi haha...
    ganina pildi nasad ko...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 119 123411 ... LastLast