Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Default Saying "Be Careful" means "I love you"?

saying be careful means i love you

yup thats true..

uhmmm. mao bah... ako mo ana ko nga be careful means nga ni care lang ko gud.... aw gamay cguro kay mo sulti ko ana sa gegnahn mn sad nako, ehehehew

as for me nOH, it would mean that i care for you.. because "be careful and i love you" is quite different especially with regard the feeling of a person..

be careful means be safe or pag hinay intawun..

gawas kung nang diskarte ka sa usa ka gurl or boi, kana lahi na ang pasabut ana pra nila. concern kunohay ka..

nope... doesn't necessarily mean that way... you could be just worried for someone and that you want them to be safe, that's all... much deeper man gud ang love...

its different...but anyway when u care for someone that means you love him or her!

on the contrary those words have different connotations and meanings..

when you say 'be careful', you just want the person to be wary of things.. you can tell this words w/o any kind of feelings at all.. I love you goes deeper than that..

it's just like when you say 'I sympathized your problem' and I empathized your problem' - empathy and sympathy lain silag meanings sa dictionary

these words kay though closer in letters but totally different in meaning.. pare pareho ra na sila sa 'be careful' ug 'i love you' but totally different jud sa interpretations.
    Last edited by joshbonz; 10-30-2008 at 06:50 AM.

for me...mura dli cla pareha...hehehehhe....ambot oi..basta...mao na cya...........

dpende sa intention...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast