Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast

Smile Semi Big Bike Club in Cebu

The Pioneering Members

come on let's ride!!!

if you share the same passion with us, join us on our weekly sunday bike meet ups at Caltex StarMart Foodland at 2pm.

Talking Updated pic of my and my Iron Stallion

Fully geared-up for the 16th Annual Motorcycle Convention Ride this saturday March 6, 2010. all Cruisers are encourage to join the rally to the south.

Assembly place: CICC grounds
    Time: 8:00 A.M.
    Date: March 6, 2010
    Important: for non-convention delegates please bring your own provision for lunch

Thank you very much!!! Live Free, Ride Hard!!!

inviting all semi big bikes below 400cc and above 150cc. we have organized a club in our category. please feel free to post you inquiries here together with your bike pic.

we are looking forward to your interest of joining.

Thank you very much and GOD BLESS!!!

up again for this....

peeps...

ni kuyog ko sa convention ride and it was really a challenge kay ni agi man mi sa tarncentral hiway pauli cebu. several bikes na kabsan ug gasolina and i helped one of them nga nag harley davidson vrod kay naa man ko 1/2 liter spare gasoline in a canister. always jud ko magdala for emergency.

yesterday i met with my two other friends nga wlay gruopo and at we decided to build one. jazzy owns a Honda Rebel 250 softtail and Paul owns a Yamaha Special 400. if you wana join us for sunday rides we meet at Caltex Star Mart across Foodland Banilad. usually around 2-3pm.

but time is subject to change for availability of most riders. you may get in touch with us at 09058492390.

we are coming up with a very nice leather vest with emboss logo of our club and memebers get to own one at cost only.

come and join us and lets ride!

Bro, whats the proposed name of the club? Im driving a Honda CB-1 400cc and my dad is driving a Honda X4 1300cc.

Talking Vagabond Riders, Cebu Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by denji View Post
    Bro, whats the proposed name of the club? Im driving a Honda CB-1 400cc and my dad is driving a Honda X4 1300cc.

We meet weekly at Caltex StarMart Foodland at 2pm. if you mare interested to come with us on weekend rides just show up with your bike at this time on Sunday March 21, 2010 2-3pm.

or you can text me at 09058492390. we will soon have our unique club leather vest with either sports or cruiser design to choose from.

See you there!!!

Talking Freedom Ride!!!

Vagabond Riders Philippines Freedom Ride

Express your freedom and passion in riding with no fear on "Araw na Kagitingan"
    Type: Trips - Roadtrip
    Date: Friday, April 9 , 2010

Type of bikes: Cruisers, motards, street and sports bikes with piston displacement of 200cc and above

For futher inquiries, please post reply here. thanks and GOD Bless!!!

See you there!
    Last edited by mastercarfinder; 03-20-2010 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Postponement of event

Default Proposed Official Vagabond Riders Helmet

hello mga peeps!

we have a proposed official helmet for our club. and it looks awesome!

Approved members are previledged to recieve our official helmet along with other freebees...

Vagabonds.... lets ride!

Thumbs up Pinoy made chopper!

guys,

Choppers! and its made in the Philippines! Who said that pinoys can't do it? ain't this one a beauty? and what's amazing is that it's using an underbone engine!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast