Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Internet connection sharing thru vpn

Hi guys,

Possible mani right? but i dont know where to start and what to do.

Let us say site1 nai internet and im in site2, site2 doesnt have internet connection. they say i can have internet access if i connect to site1 ( murag dial-up i guess ) thru vpn.

sakto ba akong pagsabot?
    Last edited by DigiBoy; 02-09-2011 at 08:40 AM.

pwede kaayo pero paki elaborate kuno gamay unsa jud imo gusto mahitabo... kay kung internet sharing lang imo gusto ayaw na lang pag vpn kay imo remote site need man na og internet to connect your vpn/cisco rv082.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiBoy View Post
    Hi guys,

Possible mani right? but i dont know where to start and what to do.

i have a linksys rv042 vpn router on the host end and i have a xp pro ang system at the other end.

nai maka share on how to do it?

thanks
    You're talking about internet connection sharing? when both sites are having internet, VPN has no impact about sharing internet connection based on your set-up.

sorry... i mean..let us say site1 nai internet and im in site2 ( no internet ). they say i can have internet connection if i connect to site1 ( murag dial-up i guess ) thru vpn.

sakto ba akong pagsabot?

murag pariha ni ug setup sa dial up nga ISP b4.

sorry... i mean..let us say site1 nai internet and im in site2 ( no internet ). they say i can have internet connection if i connect to site1 ( murag dial-up i guess ) thru vpn.

sakto ba akong pagsabot?
    How much is the distance from SiteA to SiteB? Is it possible to have a wired connection between these two sites? If not, you can have a wireless connection between these two sites. Once you were able to established the connection, you can already share the internet connection via the site which has the internet.

walay kay means of meduim for network connections. how can you connect to pptp or types of vpn tunneling if you dont have any network attached or internet connection, you cant make vpn connection in that way.

kasuway na mo ug dial up internet saona? katong infocom nga isp?

telephone line ra ang kinanglan

sakto ba akong pagsabot?
    If you're comfortable with dialup speeds, then yeah, you can do that. You need 2 dialup modems tho, 1 for the main site (to accept the call) and 1 for the remote site (to initiate the call). I've done that several times before, when DSL wasn't cheap yet.

@ROMMEL... apir! you got it. mao na akong pasabot. naka try ko vpn connection.. naka dial ko to site1 para ma local ko didto...pero kutob ra didto. wala ko naka try ug internet sharing kay di ko kamao.

distance is mandaue and velez area.

nita ko means nga wala na gasto for buying or availing wifi service..

just heard lang nga possible but i dnt know how. naa pud sa net pero libog ko ug sabot.

@CentOS... so you mean. dapat sa site1 and site2 nai modem sa cpu right. after that bro... how to configure? anything else i need to know?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast