Looking for Personal Trainer (Outdoor Spec (Mostly)/ Indoor (A little) (Free Lance))

Job Description: Able to take clients on runs, circuits & willing to be trained for Boxing drills, and various other areas. Generally, an outdoor fitness person.

Hours: Hours are flexible, and can start as early as 6am, and finish as late as 10pm, but you have flexibility on which hours you would like to fill. Transport is not required but beneficial, as it will allow you to pack in more sessions, back to back.

Location: Can be in my Personal Training Studio on Telok Ayer Street, right in the heart of town, or on , multiple locations, depending on where my clients are. House calls are required and expected.

Payment: Salary will be $40 SGD for Freelancers, per hour per session, regardless of if it is a 2 on 1 training class or a 1 on 1.

Requirements: Honesty, Drive, Positive Attitude. Certification & Experience Preffered (International Applicants / Essential). Should you not be certified, but keen, we can train you and send you for courses but lead time will be longer before you take customers.

International Applicants: Applicants from Philipines, Thailand, Indonesia, etc, are more than welcome to apply. We will however look at your credentials more seriously, and looking for at least an ACE, or Degree in Kiniseology (or related field), we will also look at your profile on a different level, and consider sponsoring you.

Do visit our email me at revolutions@absolute-living.com, with your resume, and interest.