Page 1 of 44 123411 ... LastLast

Default Check-In Users: Meridian Wireless BroadBand

Users of Meridian please check in and post some comments:

Our office recently subscribed to Meridian so far so BAD and getting worst.

Some issues we got:

1.) Meridian close port 25 STMP sending of email. This is the most lame security measure i have ever seen for an ISP. Have they considered thier subscribers that send email for business purpose. Like for us we got websites and emails to managed everyday not only 1 but more. We can only recieve email but can't send. LAME!

2.) Technical Support is not that good compared to other networks.

3.) Slow response to technical issue.

... tsk tsk tsk ... i will add more.. still evaluating the service.

what package are u using? are you u using the residential package? if so, i don't think this package is good for business use

we are using the residential package.

to think which ever package will not matter its just the speed will change. the technology it self is the same (wireless bridge).

to consider also blocking SMTP is most lame action of an ISP it just show how bad the service is. Globe PLDT et al dont have such rules to block SMTP sending because they are capable for its security.

other concerns is that how secure is our personal data wherein we are using bridge connection bet. our pc and thier servers?

I still think they were right in diving their residential/business package, anyways for personal use, ok ra kaayo nako i don't have to pay for tel line which I don't use anyways...

anybody else? using Meridian...

We subscribed to Meridian about a month ago. For the first few weeks we did not encounter problems with regard to connection. However, just recently we are bugged down with service interruptions. According to Meridian, it has something to do with "configuration" or something. But frankly speaking, I'm not so satisfied with the service, especially after I recommended it to my cousin, who also recommended it to his friend and the worst thing is all of us now are facing the same dilemma.

I hope the Meridian people should do something about this. Whatever they are fixing right now, should be done right away in order to avoid flood of complaints from subscribers.

i am very much satisfied with meridian service

I wasnt able to use meridian since monday. Im located in Mabolo, anyone from around here having the same problem? I called up the office here in Cebu and all they could provide as a solution is to restart my computer. Did it 3 times ... as expected ... did not work

FreeSpirit: call their local office and request for a scheduled technical support to come to your house. Your antenna could be defective or something, its 2341847/2341849 andook for Erika or Dian, they usually do the scheduling.

bro, try to see if you are connected to the gateway server of your location.

you could do by opening a command prompt or in the run of your ms

XP,NT4, NT5, 2000

run -> cmd -> ipconfig /all

check if you got 192.* if not try to release and renew the ips

c:\>ipconfig /release *

c:\>ipconfig /renew *

i hope these works

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 44 123411 ... LastLast