Default Bobby pacquiao vs velasquez- maka apikto sa duwa ni manny?

unsa kahay resulta ani kung ma pildi si bobby? sikit ra baya nig skedyol sa fight sila ni manny. naa ba kahay sindikato ani aron mag luya si pacquiao kay gi kulata ug maayo iyang manghod? or ma lig-on kaha si manny noon. or kung mu daog si bobby ma relax siya ug ma wala iyang dinulaan. opinion rani .

Default Re: Bobby pacquiao vs velasquez- maka apikto sa duwa ni manny?

kung mapildi si bobby basig mangisog ra na samot si manny.. mas kuyaw na

http://www.fightnews.com/fightnews_2...EGxLLKuQb.html
    http://www.fightnews.com/

Weights from Las Vegas!
    By Victor Perea

Bobby Pacquiao 133 vs Hector Velasquez 129

Pacquiao three pounds overweight, loses WBC Continental Americas jr lightweight title on the scale. The Pacquiao camps wanted to discuss a monetary settlement to make the fight go, but the Velasquez insisted that Pacquiao lose the weight. Finally an agreement is reached and only Velasquez will be fighting for the C/A title.Jose Luiz Cruz 152 vs Archak

...snip...

Wednesday, November 15 2006

Opinion is NEGATIVE kaau . Why not not DISCUSS the BIRGHTER SIDE of the PACQUAIO brothers MR UTARN ??
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Leading on points going into the 11th and what turned out to be the final round of the contest, Bobby Pacquiao was disqualified by ref Bayless and therefore lost in his meeting with Hector Velasquez.

Pacquiao floored Velasquez in the third round with an uppercut, but Velasquez came back to rock Pacquiao.

Edit: Pacquiao had been warned by Bayless several times for hitting below the belt, before the ref declared the DQ.

More on: http://www.fightnews.com/

Blog Entries

I think it will affect manny pacquiao game, But im not sure if its negative or postive way hehehehe.. Sana positive.

Wow, those were some LOW blows!!  Maybe when Bobby Pacquiao comicly denied (even when shown the video) that the disqualifying punch was a low blow, he meant that he hit Velasquez so low that the punch didn't hit the guy in the cup (family jewel area) but beyond that and actually landed the punch on his butt, therefore; it was not dangerous..heheh. "100 percent not a low blow, man" said Bobby. The sad part is that he was ahead on the scorecards on 2 of the 3 judges, but I am not sure if he would have won that 11th round though. So the fight was really close and Bobby (aka The Sniper) only had a few seconds left in the 1th round when he dealt the disqualifying low blow.
    It's not as if the ref didn't give him numerous chances. After having a point taken away for the 2nd time for a blatant low blow, Bobby was told by the ref that he would be disqualified on the next low blow. But the ref did actually give him ANOTHER chance, cuz he not stop the fight after another low blow by Bobby in the 9th round. Bobby had a couple of warnings also even before the ref took a point away the first time, including a "Hard warning".
    What a wasted opportunity for him. He could have won the fight without the those tactics.
    I don't think that the brothers should be fighting so close together, especially when they have the same trainer in their corner. Maybe Bobby should have been scheduled to fight a month before or after Manny's fight.
    Also, what the heck happened to the supposed "live" scheduled showing of this fight on Solar Sports? It was supposed to air at 10 am here in the P.I. yesterday "Live" but they didn't show the fight until 8 pm. By then , I already knew the outcome, cuz I watched the news to find out who won, thinking that the fight would not be shown at all. I really don't like watching sporting events when I already know the outcome... kind of like the WWE....heheh.

I dont think so.... Bobby has lost 12 times already, naanad na si manny ana...hehe

9.    Advertisement