Wink DSLR: which is better?...

I'm planning to buy DSLR but i'm not sure which is which...

I'm thinking of Canon or Nikon and i'm not sure what model to buy... Things to consider price, quality and durability...plz help.

Price, quality and durability = Nikon brand. It is up to you kung unsay mo bagay sa imong gipangita nga features from a camera. Features are there to make it a lot easier to make the photographs but the fundamental on how to make a good photograph will always remains the same regardless of the camera and brand you use and you have to do some reading and practice to get good results every time.

Quote Originally Posted by juzembraiz View Post
    Things to consider price, quality and durability...plz help...

hahah.. there is no "better" brand man cguro.. im sure u have friends using canon or nikon dslrs.. try them lang.. see what fits.. its a personal preference.. .. personaly.. its also a nikon for me.. = )

any cam will do bro hehe tan.awa nlng ni ninyo par ama inspired mo bisag baratuhon na mga cam

pila imong kwarta?

Simply put, the more expensive the SLR, the better technical specs. But walay gamit ang pinaka-mahal nga SLR sa user nga dili kahibaw mogamit

Ask yourself this question nalang: "What do I want to shoot?"

the D7000 of Nikon is out.. (so far the best mid-entry level I've seen so far).. if maka afford ka ani go..other alternative sa nikon is the D90 (a little old but still good) or the D300.

sa kani ako gi mention sa nikon "okay2x" ra ang price and durability is excellent.. of course if maka afford ka sa higher model ani mas better (with the exception of the d300s<-get a D700 instead of the D7000)

sa Canon... ako recommend is 7D and "up" (5d markII, 1D mk IV) pero a little pricey but definitely worth it

bottom line: get the best body/kit you can afford right now then later invest on other accessories

8.    Advertisement