Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Do you agree with this?

I think that, if you respect the opposite ***( which is ur crush or girlfriend/boyfriend) you should not invite him/her to your home to spend time (unless ur neighbours) .

saunang panahon, ingana jd....

Quote Originally Posted by jinkazama92 View Post
    I think that, if you respect the opposite ***( which is ur crush or girlfriend/boyfriend) you should not invite him/her to your home to spend time (unless ur neighbours) .
    it actually depends on your intention why you're inviting a person (of your opposite ***) over to your home

for me, it is OK to invite him/her to your house. there's nothing wrong with that. unless you have another thing in mind when you invite him/her, that's another thing.

Quote Originally Posted by sassy_gurL View Post
    it actually depends on your intention why you're inviting a person (of your opposite ***) over to your home
    nope it doesnt. Im talking inviting only 1 person. a group is fine.

nope it doesnt. Im talking inviting only 1 person. a group is fine.
    i didnt say "a group".. i think i said "inviting a person" which literally means "one person." as what i have said it depends on your reason, your intention, your objective, your purpose why you invited that person to go over your place.. it's the same idea with umpa-lumpa's latter statement.
    Last edited by sassy_gurL; 04-08-2010 at 04:53 PM.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    aw depende sa inyung sabot..
    pero if dili kaya sa panimoot
    aw yaw lang oi..

i didnt say "a group".. i think i said "inviting a person" which literally means "one person." as what i have said it depends on your reason, your intention, your objective, your purpose why you invited that person to go over your place.. it's the same idea with umpa-lumpa's latter statement.
    My mum told me man gud. If a girl is Tarong, she will say no if invited to the home.
    No matter the intention. may it be goin there to watch a movie, do assignments, whatever it is. the answer must be. "No thanks"

yah, kay naa man uban, g invite ka to met the parents, relatives, igsuon ba kaha...

My mum told me man gud. If a girl is Tarong, she will say no if invited to the home.
    No matter the intention. may it be goin there to watch a movie, do assignments, whatever it is. the answer must be. "No thanks"
    This is so 70's hehehe.....Where 2010 na....................................

I guess for me lang dile man siguru ma measure ang babaye na dile tarung if mukuyug sa inyuha ug invitahun....maybe if you guys doing something sa imo room..mao na dile tarung but if makig chikka2x lang sa imo ug sa parents...theres nothing wrong with it.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast