Default How to modify a car seat to fit your car

Guys need ko advice unsaon or asa ta kapa modify ug car seats pra mo sakar sa ek3.

use your existing car seat railings then modify it to fit on your new seat. pangita lang ug maayo nga welder sir.

Boss JDM lamat kau dako kau ug tabang imo advice.

bro try sa MCD bro i search lng na ila thread.. maau na cla..

i was confused to the subject... i was under the impression of an infant/todler's car seat...

why mod? i believe you have plenty of surplus warehouses in cebu that sells sparco seats and most of them comes with OEM brackets...

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Ryan View Post
    i was confused to the subject... i was under the impression of an infant/todler's car seat...
    you dont have to modify anything on your car if you want to install infant/toddler seat. its just a matter of fastening the seat to a seatbelt

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Ryan View Post
    why mod? i believe you have plenty of surplus warehouses in cebu that sells sparco seats and most of them comes with OEM brackets...
    what shop and where? what car has an oem Sparco seat?
    Last edited by JDM101; 07-31-2010 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JDM101 View Post
    you dont have to modify anything on your car if you want to install infant/toddler seat. its just a matter of fastening the seat to a seatbelt

what shop and where? what car has an oem Sparco seat?[/QUOTE]

I think what he means are recaro or bride... kay milagro gyud kun naay sparco.

Quote Originally Posted by JDM101 View Post

what shop and where? what car has an oem Sparco seat?

yes i know that coz i have 3 car seats... what i was trying to say was i was confused with his subject and my impression was wrong.

i stand to be corrected not sparco but recaro.

on the side note: my friend had an 08 mugen and honda made only 1000 of this. he ordered sparco seats from japan and it comes with brackets, i don't know how he did it but that's what i saw when the pair of seats arrives. maybe it was pre-ordered and installed.

seat brackets are sold seperately for aftermarket bucket seat. there are different types too... some are for reclinable seat and some are for fixed bucket seat. there is also a bracket if you want to lower you seats.

is your friend from the philippines? AFAIK, honda phils. havent release any mugen edition here. also, why did he change the seats when his car is already equipped with mugen goodies? usually, mugenized honda, from the factory, are equipped with mugen seats.

Mugen & Sparco.... nice!

sorry i did not mention prior to this conversation, i'm not from Philippines. in fall of 2007 Honda releases its MUGEN limited edition, only 1000 were made and only comes in 1 color. fiji blue here in the US.

the Mugen comes with SI seats, black with red trimmings it looks sporty. But the sparco seats looks cool beans... i think i can live inside the car...

i don't know why honda limits the mugen in the US, but in the UK they're everywhere... i think because US dropped the bomb in hiroshima...

not sure if they have released the Honda Mugen Type RR, 90% of the body made out of carbon fiber... looks sick! they only made 50 of this. if 08 mugen was sold for $31,000 MSRP, wonder how much this would worth.

if speed matters (HP and torque) i'll go with the EVO10 or Nissan GTR.

11.    Advertisement