Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default CAR DRIFTING ANYONE?

Mga bai, I just got into a new (as for me...) new site that downloads anime about car drifting... www.animesuki.com the title of anime show is "Initial D" i'm sure some of you guys heard of it... is it possible to use it in Cebu? One area I know Is going to Carcar or someplace near there - mountain hills. care to comment?

Sinyalan

di kata mahog sa pangpang ana bai. daghan korbada sa carcar pero nindod nga track kanang lingin gani. kon dili lingin layo kaayo kag maabtan maglisod sad ang judge og tandaw.

kalas ug ligid bai lol

kas jud ug ligid bay nya bati ang quality sa atong karsada ngari. mangdeliver nalang ta ug tofu ani like akina's sa initial D (nice anime!)

initial D has been out for a few years now. drifting is pretty dangerous man if you dont know how to control your car properly. it looks easy but it's f@#king hard and not only that you also gotta have the balls to throw your car around like that and risk smashing onto who knows what. it thrashes the hell out of your car too not just the tires. a freind of mine use to think it was all good until he smashed his R32 onto a wall!

hahahaha!

hey can anybody teach me how to drift...

sayanga sa r32 god. pero expected ma na nga magoba imong awto part gob na sa sport. you need a fast and powerful car man god para nindot and drift kong kosog ka.

napaayo na niya bai. gasto kaayo na sa.

it cost $10000 to pix my friends R32. its not just the power you need but you gotta have the right set up in suspension too.

i've seen initial d (all episodes from 1st stage to the current.. lolz... at least 3 times) drifting is possible as long as you have the right place and equipment...

COST: suspension + tires.. that's the basic stuff you need to change.. patay tingali ka sa ligid(depende sa wear and tear).. lolz.. 15k+ ang set.. lolz.. and if you drift everday.. hmmm.. i think you need to overhaul your LSD every month...

first thing first, if you wanna drift.. the two most imoprtant thing is location and car..
    next is practice... you know what they say.. "practice makes perfect"

@Tin_Tin: unsa imong car?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast