Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How Do You Teach Your Better Half A Lesson???

Example...your hubby/wife has debts and you keep paying it every month. Di ba, that's tantamount to tolerating them in their behavior? So how do you teach them a lesson? I read in the book that you have to be tough on them. Do not pay their bills 'coz that is their responsibility. Let them feel the consequences of their behavior so that they will slowly learn. And that will lead to change.

Im not just talking about money problems here. This is just a specific example.

Default Re: How Do You Teach Your Better Half A Lesson???

How can you call him your better half when in fact nagka problema ka tungod niya...... hhhhmmmmm

let them dig their own hole, enough is enough don't give them any more money unless they will work for it.

Makalagot man gud...

DO NOT PAY. do not give money. do not. do not. yun lang.

careful lang though...he might resort to selling ur stuff just so he can pay off his debts. or to stealing. hide your jewelry. your land titles. your insurance policies.

if he does that....and worse... be prepared to leave him. your kids are more important. do u want them to grow up with that?

that's the problem nga usa ray magdala sa budget kay ang usa patuyang lang ug gasto not minding the effect on the budget secretary nga naglabad na diay ang ulo, hehehe.....

personally, i think communication is still the best option. Be honest with your feelings and communicate these to the other person. labi na kung it affects our spouse, so much is at stake kay maapil ang mga bata. I always pray before talking so God will make it work. basic ra kaayo ni but i hope this helps.

^Yeah. Prayer is very powerful. I never notice this fact until i have nothing else to lose.

rey04...i know what you mean. but i still believe na women jud ang angay mugunit sa money and allowance basis ra ang mga bana.

it depends on what the problem is. there's always more than 1 way to skin a cat.

Overspending might be a symptom of something deeper like addiction (sugal addiction, drugs, alcohol, etc. etc.). Look what lies below the surface. Mao nay atakeha.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast