Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Wat do parents dread the most?

For the parents, wat do u dread d most dat wud happen 2 ur children?

Default Re: Wat do parents dread the most?

* I am not a parent yet, but I remembered a time when I was talking with my Nanay and she mentioned that the one thing that she dreads the most is death in her family.

if i was a parent i'd probably dread having my kids sick or encountering an accident. *knocks on wood* my mom once told me about a time when i apparently got sick as a kid and i saw the remnant of fear written on her face. it moved me. moms feel so deeply.

my son is my life.....the thought of losing him.... that is why i am ningning when it comes to playing outside...bad mosquitos i always tell him...dengue is their name...

meron na kc kami family friend who lost their only child to dengue and he was just 9 years old.

"They always say that the hardest thing for a parent to do is bury your child."

this quote from a movie or some books I've read is so profound, I don't even know what to do if it happens.
    Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

I remember watching a parent of a 9/11 victim once said...

You call someone who lost a spouse widow/widower....one who lost a parent an orphan....what do you call someone who lost a child...? There is no word to describe the pain of losing your son..your daughter...that is not the right cycle of life.

Quote Originally Posted by d`monyita
    I remember watching a parent of a 9/11 victim once said...

You call someone who lost a spouse widow/widower....one who lost a parent an orphan....what do you call someone who lost a child...? There is no word to describe the pain of losing your son..your daughter...that is not the right cycle of life.
    wow... bitaw sa? so true, so true..

My parents dread that when they get old, we might not take care of them... and of course death namu...

Quote Originally Posted by kris8jenn
    My parents dread that when they get old, we might not take care of them... and of course death namu...
    :mrgreen:

tapos always magingon ako mama nga mahadlok sha nga mogrow up mi nga walay klaro...
    pasalamat ko kay okay raman mi pagkabutang tanan igsoon.

ngn sa ako mama mahadlok daw cla na magkasakit mi, lisod daw kaau magkasakit..

mahadlok sad daw cla na dli mi makatiwas ug skul.. maminyo na way grado, pait daw kaau.. naglisod man daw gani na pangita ug work ang naa grado kana na ba daw ang wa katiwas unsaon na lng daw namo pagbuhi sa amo pamilya.. but wa na sya prob sa ako ug sa usa nako ka igsoon kay nigrad naman mi ug naa na work ang 2 na lng iya g.huna2x..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast