Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Is it me? or firefox is freakin slow on windows7?

d man ni ingani ang firefox tung una unsa balita? am i the only one experiencing this?

mods kung naa na same thread about this feel free to delete my thread thank you.

Its the firefox who's slowing down. I've experienced this one even in windows xp pako. Also ni occur ni kadtong sa past last 3-4 versions. Hope they can fixed this.

looked into your task manager under processes tab.. look for firefox.exe.. see how big the processes is running on your computer....

I would suggest you kill the process and just reopen firefox again.. eventually firefox is not still a stable browser as their are updates being downloaded by the browser every now and then...

if your not keen in using mozilla, try google chrome, or perhaps opera... or perhaps there might be someone who can suggest a much more detailed and faster browser out there.. (other than the ones I mentioned above)

mas maau man gud ang firefox in terms of security...pro ngkabug.at nman pud xa sa system resources pud...

the security can be handled with your AV software...

you have to choose a browser that streamlines the performance of your computer w/o compromising the memory resources it handles...

for me, bug.at jud ang firefox.. but one thing I like about it is that, if you 'save & quit' the recently opened websites you have (as tabs), you can go back to those tabs w/o ever reopening the entire website again...

im not sure if it can be done in chrome or in opera, as this browsers has web tiles that you assign a bookmark to.. but I think it can't remember your most recently opened websites/tabs though....

Quote Originally Posted by bowee View Post
    for me, bug.at jud ang firefox.. but one thing I like about it is that, if you 'save & quit' the recently opened websites you have (as tabs), you can go back to those tabs w/o ever reopening the entire website again...

im not sure if it can be done in chrome or in opera, as this browsers has web tiles that you assign a bookmark to.. but I think it can't remember your most recently opened websites/tabs though....
    Yes, this can be done in chrome also. Bug-at pud ang chrome kay sa firefox, I have 6 extension in chrome the same extension in firefox(fasterfox,flashblock, adblock. etc..). Its maybe I'm using dev and canary version sa chrome and minefield version sa firefox.

@TS, try disable daw mga useless nga extension gamit nimo sa firefox. observe the plugin-container.exe pila iyang memory usage.

so that's why...

it's frustrating sometimes even just switching to your tabs and watching streaming videos could sometimes crash the browser.
    not to mention that few second freeze "not responding" that will happen suddenly for no reason.

i dont want to go back to IE huhuhu.
    as for chrome. hmmm never really liked it, maybe im just used to firefox so much.

All browser in my PC (FireFox, Chrome, IE9) is pretty much working. dili jud hinay nig open even browsing...

have you tried clearing up ur cache? Firefox works just fine in Win7, even FF4

Basin sad daghan ka add-on ana imong mga browser bro, usa pud na sa maka hinay...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast