Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Post Out with the old. In with the new. The new improved YOU!

Christmas have passed by, yet the holidays aren't over.
    NEW YEAR is entering and everyone is anticipating about it.

Learn to let go of the things that are weighing you down and get ready for a new improved version of YOU!

Past New Years Resolutions

Out with the old - Thinking you've done this before, but you've never made your resolutions work anyway so it's not going to work now.

In with the new - Realize that the "You of 2011" (and all the years before that) is not the same person as "You, right now." You've learned new things, made new choices, and grown in many ways.

The improved 2012 You - Is someone who does not limit yourself by using your past mistakes as excuses not to try again. Because that's what these "stories of what I couldn't do in the past" really are--just excuses!

Your Parents

Out with the old - Thinking they're unfair and out-of-touch, that their rules might have been applicable to them when they were teenagers, but not now.

In with the new - Realize that everything they do only comes from their own experience about what they know to be right. And that this job of theirs called parenthood is not the easiest job in the world. Realize also that if they are out-of-touch with you, then it simply means you haven't been able to share your world with them as much as you could.

The improved 2012 You - Is someone who creates opportunities for your parents to get to know you: your thoughts, your priorities, and how you are learning from your own mistakes and theirs. And even though it seems like they don't always react "the right way" to your efforts, you know they're doing the best could, and you value and appreciate that more than anything else.

School
    Out with the old - Thinking terms of the labels that other people have already given you, such as the Nerd, Brainy, geek, Sossy, Happy-Go-Lucky, Shy One, Cool, Nice Guy, Campus Crush, Astig type..Etc.

In with the new - Realize that you don't have to conform to other people's perceptions of who you're supposed to be. You still have the chance to rediscover yourself through the things you'd like to try out each and every day.

The improved 2012 You - Is someone who knows you can score high on exams even though you're the Campus Crush, shine in that school play even though you're the Shy One, care about others even though you're the Astig type, and be the physically attractive even when you're the Smarty Pants. You know you have the power to decide wether or not a certain label fits you..And that you can always discover a new side of yourself tomorrow.

Friends

Out with the old - Thinking that you have to stick to just one group of people all throughout high-school or college.

In with the new - Realize that although it's great to take care of the friendships you have with the people who know you and love you best, it's even better to make new friends and give yourself the opportunity to love and be loved by other people who might also become valuable companions in your journey towards growth.

The improved 2012 You - Is someone who knows that "love" and "friendship" are gifts inside you that never run out as you give them away. Instead, they're the kind of gifts that multiply as fast as you need them to, and you're always happy to discover that the more of them you give away, the more you actually have coming back to you!

Failure & Mistakes

Out with the old - Thinking that failing at something you work hard at--something you really, really want--is the worst thing that could happen because it proves that you don't have what it takes. So it's actually better if you don't try too hard at all.

In with the new - Realizing that there is no such thing as failure! Everything is simply "a result". If you tried your best and didn't achieve your goal, then that was "a result". All you have to do now is learn what you can from experience---what worked, what didn't work, what else you can do---in order to approach your goal from a different angle, and hopefully get a better result. Remember that this is what Thomas Edison did---about 10,000 times, with 10,000 different results!--and we're all grateful to him because he just kept trying.

The improved 2012 You - Is someone who is willing to try going after your goals---over and over and over,if necessary----because you know that getting up and trying up and trying again in new different ways is far better than staying on the ground and just contenting yourself with wishful thinking.

Big Problems

Out with the old - Thinking that you will absolutely die if something bad ever happened to you, or that you will just be crushed if someone ever hurt you.

In with the new - Realize that there are abilities and strengths inside of you that only comes out whenever you really need them: that you were designed to be a survivor, not a victim. (Which is why human beings have been around for thousands of years!)

The improved 2012 You - Is someone who knows the real meaning of the word confidence, which is this: "I know I'm not perfect, but I am perfectly happy with who I am.. and I trust that I can deal with and learn from whatever comes my way."

Because life was created to be an adventure, after all!

See?.... Let's start our NEW YEAR with a blast.

Say goodbye to the pain and suffering you had this year.
    Embrace 2012 with a smile, hope and courage.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS!

Default Re: Out with the old. In with the new. The new improved YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by Peenut View Post
    Christmas have passed by, yet the holidays aren't over.
    NEW YEAR is entering and everyone is anticipating about it.

Learn to let go of the things that are weighing you down and get ready for a new improved version of YOU!

Past New Years Resolutions

Out with the old - Thinking you've done this before, but you've never made your resolutions work anyway so it's not going to work now.

In with the new - Realize that the "You of 2011" (and all the years before that) is not the same person as "You, right now." You've learned new things, made new choices, and grown in many ways.

The improved 2012 You - Is someone who does not limit yourself by using your past mistakes as excuses not to try again. Because that's what these "stories of what I couldn't do in the past" really are--just excuses!

Your Parents

Out with the old - Thinking they're unfair and out-of-touch, that their rules might have been applicable to them when they were teenagers, but not now.

In with the new - Realize that everything they do only comes from their own experience about what they know to be right. And that this job of theirs called parenthood is not the easiest job in the world. Realize also that if they are out-of-touch with you, then it simply means you haven't been able to share your world with them as much as you could.

The improved 2012 You - Is someone who creates opportunities for your parents to get to know you: your thoughts, your priorities, and how you are learning from your own mistakes and theirs. And even though it seems like they don't always react "the right way" to your efforts, you know they're doing the best could, and you value and appreciate that more than anything else.

School
    Out with the old - Thinking terms of the labels that other people have already given you, such as the Nerd, Brainy, geek, Sossy, Happy-Go-Lucky, Shy One, Cool, Nice Guy, Campus Crush, Astig type..Etc.

In with the new - Realize that you don't have to conform to other people's perceptions of who you're supposed to be. You still have the chance to rediscover yourself through the things you'd like to try out each and every day.

The improved 2012 You - Is someone who knows you can score high on exams even though you're the Campus Crush, shine in that school play even though you're the Shy One, care about others even though you're the Astig type, and be the physically attractive even when you're the Smarty Pants. You know you have the power to decide wether or not a certain label fits you..And that you can always discover a new side of yourself tomorrow.

Friends

Out with the old - Thinking that you have to stick to just one group of people all throughout high-school or college.

In with the new - Realize that although it's great to take care of the friendships you have with the people who know you and love you best, it's even better to make new friends and give yourself the opportunity to love and be loved by other people who might also become valuable companions in your journey towards growth.

The improved 2012 You - Is someone who knows that "love" and "friendship" are gifts inside you that never run out as you give them away. Instead, they're the kind of gifts that multiply as fast as you need them to, and you're always happy to discover that the more of them you give away, the more you actually have coming back to you!

Failure & Mistakes

Out with the old - Thinking that failing at something you work hard at--something you really, really want--is the worst thing that could happen because it proves that you don't have what it takes. So it's actually better if you don't try too hard at all.

In with the new - Realizing that there is no such thing as failure! Everything is simply "a result". If you tried your best and didn't achieve your goal, then that was "a result". All you have to do now is learn what you can from experience---what worked, what didn't work, what else you can do---in order to approach your goal from a different angle, and hopefully get a better result. Remember that this is what Thomas Edison did---about 10,000 times, with 10,000 different results!--and we're all grateful to him because he just kept trying.

The improved 2012 You - Is someone who is willing to try going after your goals---over and over and over,if necessary----because you know that getting up and trying up and trying again in new different ways is far better than staying on the ground and just contenting yourself with wishful thinking.

Big Problems

Out with the old - Thinking that you will absolutely die if something bad ever happened to you, or that you will just be crushed if someone ever hurt you.

In with the new - Realize that there are abilities and strengths inside of you that only comes out whenever you really need them: that you were designed to be a survivor, not a victim. (Which is why human beings have been around for thousands of years!)

The improved 2012 You - Is someone who knows the real meaning of the word confidence, which is this: "I know I'm not perfect, but I am perfectly happy with who I am.. and I trust that I can deal with and learn from whatever comes my way."

Because life was created to be an adventure, after all!

See?.... Let's start our NEW YEAR with a blast.

Say goodbye to the pain and suffering you had this year.
    Embrace 2012 with a smile, hope and courage.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS!
    these are right suggestion/idea of creating a better you with good vibes for the coming year 2012...

yeah yooooooooo..

im new, but i dont buy anything from f21

Good share!

lets all have a RESET..

Blog Entries

it's not too late to realize.. pipz..

I agree on this.

"Because life was created to be an adventure, after all!"

- 2012 can be the year to start the adventure..

Let's get lost!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast