Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default To All Comic Nerds... Filbars Ayala Closed - So...

you can buy or order your comics in Filbars SM. Or you can also do what I do, contact their main office in Manila, then have it sent straight to your house. You pay for the freight of course.

Cant wait for WORLD WAR HULK!

Default Re: To All Comic Nerds... Filbars Ayala Closed - So...

Quote Originally Posted by edgeowns
    you can buy or order your comics in Filbars SM. Or you can also do what I do, contact their main office in Manila, then have it sent straight to your house. You pay for the freight of course.

Cant wait for WORLD WAR HULK!
    when lang ni pre? naa man gud ko migu tigpareserve ug Toyfare magazine... unya tua cya manila, so mga 2 - 3 issues daw iya wala nakuha..... same lang sa sm ug tag.iya?

Quote Originally Posted by miguel04
    when lang ni pre? naa man gud ko migu tigpareserve ug Toyfare magazine... unya tua cya manila, so mga 2 - 3 issues daw iya wala nakuha..... same lang sa sm ug tag.iya?
    Yup, same owner ra nah...

They closed last week, I just found out earlier, when I called - no one answered. So I called Ayala, they said close na. I was shocked and pissed they didnt inform me since I gave a downpayment(they required it since a lot who orders dont get their comics) for 10 Marvel comics in April. But yeah, same owner... I just hope the people in SM knows how to handle the reservations. The one in Ayala(Myleen) was a pro at it... problem is, she didnt reply when I tried to contact her about my downpayment. So I have to call Manila Head Office for this.

Plus I need my Civil War #7 pa!

@edgeowns: Bai, let me knw if you cant contak Myleen. I know someone who is related to her...

^^ I asked for her number from Filbar's SM. Myleen knows me na, but whenever I call her landline, she is not home, even at night. First time I called, I hear them call her, several ladies talk to me and ask who am I, then went to call her, then after a minute or so, they said she went out. She doesnt answer her text. But I dont know... Ill visit SM branch tomorrow to see what I can do.

Thanks by the way! How related?

i guess business was really bad. comics cost a lot of money nowadays... many people are just resorting to DLs.

^^ Not only that, interest too. Comics are doing good in US and some countries, they are going up, since the fall in late 90s. But here not so good.

But theyre not really that expensive. 190 pesos per issue.

Thanks by the way! How related?
    Cousins

But theyre not really that expensive. 190 pesos per issue.
    yeah, but it's always relative... hehe. especially if you are interested in several titles... patay jud (im speaking for myself ra bai ha. hehehe).

i have been following civil war too, and a lot more. but in my case, i cannot afford to buy comics and toys at the same time, so I DL comics nalang. hehe.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast