Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default Strange thing!!! my experience in echavez street..

Last sept.4 at the street of echavez near in a public school, I have a cousin who’s living near there. It was Saturday afternoon me and my daughter Daniel drops around at my cousin’s house, hmm.. seems there is no parking space beside, I tried to search an area where to park so I found one near in a store.
    It was a 2:30 pm when I parked my car near, and when I parked around the area. Suddenly I’ve seen a lady who’s standing beside in the street, I wonder why and it’s a really a strange she’s wearing a casual office uniform. She was alone standing by in the street, I couldn’t see her face by the way cause she bows her head like she was looking down.
    Well I really don’t have any idea what she’s doing along the street. Well I’ve seen her she’s very serious standing along, I tried to approach her until a jeepney 13C passes around and in a second she’s gone.
    Well I think’d of my self “ What is this a movie? ,well I’ve seen this in a movie ” a stranger who is standing along and you tried too approach her\his and in a second it was gone, hmm….funny!

Oh well I just ignore it, anyway im just wasting time. In a minute while I try to cross the street, I try to look back at my car and try to see if it is really safe. I saw her standing again and looking in front of the white old house where theirs a small store, as what I said before I couldn’t see her face again cause her hair block’s.
    Strange!! That lady always bothered, and when I arrive at my cousin’s house I tried to ask my cousin about, I told her what I saw along in the street and what’s with that house. Until my cousin told me that der was an accident at that house before, someone got killed and died there. She was a known lawyer and who handles deep case until some one shot her.
    Hmm….maybe that was her, she might need a prayer I think.
    Well I just wrote it in here what I’ve experience there cause I need someone to talk, I just want you to know what I’ve experience there in echavez.
    Do you guys familiar about a tragedy in echavez? If you do please enlight me and give me an idea how it happened…

Default Re: Strange thing!!! my experience in echavez street..

hmmmm scary havent seen that try passing der if i can see her......

hmmmm so far 2 namo ako amigo biktima pud ani..its the former lawyer arbet ta ana yongco

yup, lawyer mi ecleo ryt? i think she was killed in her house

this is really scary... Its a good thing I havent experienced anything like this before...

we should at least pray for her...louy kaayo ni siya, killed by a bunch of psychos...

echavez, mao ni katong street straight ka sikatuna na?

sikatuna street ni beside zapatera public school...dapat gyudni tabangan. maayo unta maka drop by dre si ederts or ako lang sultihan taga CPS bahin ani haron ma visit ang place para ma solve nani og mahimotang na si lawyer arbet..

by showing up like that to those who have seen her apparitions, she must be trying to convey something.

http://www.thefreeman.com/lifestyle/...018-23522.html

http://news.inq7.net/regions/index.p...story_id=15662

i dnt wanna pass there anymore...its a ghost street...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast