Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up Is Logitech’s New Gaming Mouse Worth the Risk for Serious Gamers?

Last edited by MeMing; 11-22-2010 at 09:14 PM.

naka try ko og duwa sa cod4 nga wireless brah, and maka ingon ko bati xa.

Slow response, nya cge kag ilis sa battery, hasol!

bitaw.... wired nalang jud if you are a serious gamer....

IMHO, RF is unreliable after few hours of use..

I'd rather use bluetooth... dreaming of Razer Mamba..

RF vs Bluetooth? but Bluetooth is RF... Bluetooth just uses frequency-hopping in the 2400 mHz band. It was designed to use relatively little power and be reasonably resistant to interference. that aside , I'd say go Bluetooth tho, cuz with normal RF your problem will be battery life and interference since an inherent disadvantage of any 2400 mHz device is that they compete with a wide variety of devices - chordless phone, WiFi, your microwave oven even, etc...

Go for wired, Mas nindot gyud wired kay reliable. dli pa gyud mawala imong mouse

i rather use razor, roccat or steelseries if ur into gaming. if wireless mouse ako gamiton i'l choose the one with less (x)ms response time and has high dpi. like the razor mamba or the roccat pyra.

ako pd, mas mo prefer ko ug wired na mouse and kb when it comes to serious gaming.. ma lowbat pa lng ka nya layo na au ka sa stage! hahaha... nuon pd, knsa nman gyd kasuway aning bag-o sa logitech na wireless mouse, i wana hear some feedbacks...

naa jud slow response ang keyboard. ang mouse d gyud cyado... but ang keyboard naa jud slow response

Quote Originally Posted by P0w3rM0v3 View Post
    RF vs Bluetooth? but Bluetooth is RF... Bluetooth just uses frequency-hopping in the 2400 mHz band. It was designed to use relatively little power and be reasonably resistant to interference. that aside , I'd say go Bluetooth tho, cuz with normal RF your problem will be battery life and interference since an inherent disadvantage of any 2400 mHz device is that they compete with a wide variety of devices - chordless phone, WiFi, your microwave oven even, etc...
    ako butangan link imung gi-basa bro, Bluetooth vs. RF

although Bluetooth is approximately the same as RF, or bluetooth uses RF, bluetooth is definitely smarter.. IMHO..

Logic:
    HUB is almost EQUAL to Swtich

but SWITCH is smarter..

Bluetooth uses packets. It can become Master/Slave interchangeably to 7 devices.
    Bluetooth has its own Network.
    RF, directed to a certain frequency.. usahay ma-interfere sa other RF signals.

sorry for OT.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast