Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Anyone tried using ULTIMATE NUTRITION ULTRA-RIPPED?

I just want to know ur respective comments / feedback...thanks much

Default Re: Anyone tried using ULTIMATE NUTRITION ULTRA-RIPPED?

its a thermogenic / fat burner... similar to Animal Cuts, Hydroxycut, Ripped Fuel, Xenadrine...

Use it together with proper diet and exercise or else you wont get any results... for more info, read everything written on label of the bottle...

have u tried it? any negative / postive side-effect? are u bodybuilder?

I've tried only Animal Cuts, Hydroxycut (short period), and Ripped Fuel Extreme...

All of these products contains synephrine and high amount of caffeine. So basically keeps your energy up during the day.

Universal Nutrition Animal Cuts - according to its instructions, you have to take 2 paks in a day. First pak, you will feel good in the morning, energetic... but after your 2nd intake (this part i kinda dont like).. mag pangita ka ug buhatonon... mura dili mahimutang, sometimes i have to walk around my office and sweat a bit... but during my workout, i have enough energy to do everything (sweat a lot)... and lastly, if its bedtime its really bedtime, you'll get tired and can have a deeper sleep... *helps remove water content under your skin*

TwinLab Ripped fuel Extreme - again if you follow the directions stated... aside extra energy, this one contains cayenne fruit extract, spicy... hot... mag halang imo tiyan gamay... and during your poo poo time hehehe... not as strong as Animal Cuts though... and, bedtime, is just normal bedtime hehe...

with hydroxycut, i haven't tried using it right... so no testimony for this one... hehehe...

i'm more focus on my diet to get ripped... right now, i'm using Ripped Fuel-E half dose... which, i think just enough for my need...

Just checked Ultimate Nutrition's website... Ultra-Ripped would be something like TwinLab Ripped Fuel but without Cayenne Fruit Extract... not really sure coz you can't see their "Supplement Facts" sheet... check the bottle nalang...

-- i'm just here to help...

hi! i tried it. the same ra na siya ug effect sa xenadrine, hydroxycut...ila action weight loss by stimulating your body to increase metabolism so you burn fats. iya content though it claimed nga ephedra free, mao ra gyud imo bati-on sa imo lawas. Tachycardia (increase heart rATE), DRY MOUTH, EXCESSIVE SWEATING,excessive thirst, AND INSOMNIA because of the guarana ( alternative to coffee which is caffeinated lang gihapon)....without the loose stools. Ang uban pa gyud mo gawas ang dagko kaayo nga acne. Kun mo inom ka ani you should drink plenty of fluids.... water gyud, pwede sad kanang GATORADE ay, para ma replenish ang imo electrolyte loss because of excessive sweating. And kinahanglan gyud mag-exercise kay useless ang mag-take ug diet supplements without exercise. hope this helps...ooh

there you go! hehehe..

@FRITZAL22 & CrashBurn: pila inyo intake (caps) per day or everytime mo workout mo?! how about creatine guys (caps / powder), have u tried it?

wer can we buy those things man and how much

@lekcmac: u can buy it in health shops like GNC or order online http://www.ulitmatenutrition.com website or ask ana ni crashburn ay sweto kau about bodybuilding!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast