Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Do You Know These Guys?

Eyestrain
    - A Filipino hacker acclaimed for his carding skills and programming skills. He was featured in the Time Magazine before and is a former member of Asianpride and Locusts.org channels in DALnet. Eyestrain is as crafty as the iconic hacker when he jacks in as a dark-side programmer jamming code. Sources tell me that he now works in US and has a legit job.

He was featured in this article:
    Code:
    http://www.time.com/time/business/article/0,8599,105665,00.html#ixzz4xDk6zRes
    Rebarz99
    -He was responsible for the several website defacements in the Philippines and his handle name became famous in the year 2006 after he was featured in different news articles. He is also good in social engineering. A former member of PH Team( not the PH forum which was hacked several times.lol). Today he decided to stop hacking and that I was able to see some of his post in pinoygreyhat but nothing unusual really about his posts there.

Busabos
    -He is also known as plague and changes his handle names in DALnet always but still he is known as busabos to his close friends in DALnet. A member of Asiapride, PH Team and many more. He was responsible for the defacement of tesda national and some of the government websites in the Philippines. After the attacks in some of the government websites in the Philippines made by Chinese hackers like the infamous team 7z1(this was due to the hostage taking made by Mendoza), Busabos and his team(secret) decided to hacked chinese and hk websites which turned out to be successful. Well, he did defaced a lot of hk and chinese websites. Until today, busabos is always hanging out with elite and noob hackers in DALnet.

JJ Maria Giner
    -This Filipino hacker was responsible for hacking the PH Portal website but was caught and pleaded guilty for such a crime. Why was he caught? Well, he used his legit IP adress. He is currently a member of Pinoygreyhat.

Semprix
    - The admin of pinoygreyhat and is really a greyhat hacker. He is also a Security Adviser

Black Dawg
    - A Certified Ethical Hacker who graduated from Cebu Institute of Technology. The manager of Information Security Risk Management and KPMG Philippines. He is a Senior Security Consultant at Indra.

Kenjo aka Kenjo Miranda
    -Well, this guy is the admin of h4ckz0ne3 and deserves to be posted here because even though he is considered as a dumb ass by busabos for their quarrel in h4ckz0n3. He is a phisher and hacks FB using a stealer(ewww.LoL). But aside from his script kiddie side, their group is known for some of the website defacements and actually kenjo knows sqli and has a band of brothers who aids him in defacing a site. Like I said that they once had a quarrel with busabos, because of this his face is featured in some of the defaced sites made by busabos. Because of this kenjo has gained popurality. LOLz.

Onel de Guzman
    - Onel is responsible for the "Love Bug Virus" which successfully attacked tens of millions of Windows computers in 2000 when it was sent as an attachment to an email message with the text "ILOVEYOU" in the subject line. It would be a mistake to name Onel as a hacker because first of all, the virus was accidentally unleashed in the wild which supposedly was for this thesis which was branded unethical by his professors in AMA. It is a hoax that he now works for the CIA or that he is now an employee of Microsoft. He did worked in the US but after that he went back to the Philippines and has a celfone stall in a mall in Pasay City.

=======
    This article is an answer to the many myths that has plagued the cyber world especially the case of Mr. Onel de Guzman. The Filipinos featured in this article are the famous pinoy hackers except for Mr. Onel de Guzman. I would like to give a critique in this link below:
    http://progsystem.free.fr/pinoy.htm
    >
    The link above is not true because the guys featured there are self proclaimed experts and are not known to the cyber world. In short, they are not the greatest and famous hackers in the Philippines. Try to find these guys in other articles and you can't find them. The channels #h@ckers and #underground are not famous at all, the famous channels that I have known today are; PH Team (not the forum) , AsianPride, PhilCarder, OneBall, PH Core, DarkScience, and #CCpower(The famous carding channel).

yatis! mga ngilngil ning mga tawhana! nice info!

Should we be proud of them

kangilgid gud ani nila,..

mga bossing sa hacking...hahah

hehe ambi nakog c mr. onel kay g kuha daw ni bill gates as the story goes.. karon pa dyud ko nakahibaw da...

Quote Originally Posted by fieldygabs View Post
    hehe ambi nakog c mr. onel kay g kuha daw ni bill gates as the story goes.. karon pa dyud ko nakahibaw da...
    Hoax to siya katong giigon nila na gikuha siya sa Microsoft, sa CIA, og unsa pa diha na mga myths. This original article that I have written are not only supported by my research but I was able to join in some of the channels in DALnet and also I became a member of a certain underground forum site where I met some of these guys...

They are very good in this field.
    Naa man pud gani istoryan nga hacker.XD

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggernought View Post
    They are very good in this field.
    Naa man pud gani istoryan nga hacker.XD
    Yeah, I agree... I happened to meet one also here.. Hackers are everywhere...pakalat kalat sa mga forum sites.

naa man unta toy i premyo nga 100 million nga giingon sa balita nga mohatag ang goberno ug 100 milyon pesos kung kinsa ang maka hack sa automated election last may2010..c sen. chiz escudero nakahunahuna ato,. basin nangapil ni cla, pero fail lng..hehe

Blog Entries
    kuyawa ani nila gud pina-4chan ang kagrabe haha

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast