Default Is It Right for the Bride to Make Her Sister-in-Law a Bridesmaid?

Tradition says bridesmaid must be the closest women of the bride. What if they are not close with the sister in law? Should she still invite her for family sake? Or she got all the rights/its normal to not include the sister of the groom?

Quote Originally Posted by edgeowns View Post
    Tradition says bridesmaid must be the closest women of the bride. What if they are not close with the sister in law? Should she still invite her for family sake? Or she got all the rights/its normal to not include the sister of the groom?

you should at least include her sa entourage for delicadeza sake,at least one of the bridesmaid man lang,it will surely create a stir to your husband to be family if you won't include her basta ang maid of honor ikaw jud ang magbuot, imo pinakaclosest will play the role.
    Last edited by kiekim; 07-29-2009 at 02:17 PM.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries
    I think in this very sacred and momentous ceremony grudges should be set aside,it will even promote good impression on both sides,I'm sure that everyone will respect this once in a lifetime occasion.

just include her in the entourage sis... hehehe u can pick ur bestbud to be ur maid of honor..

the bride can do whatever she wants after all it's her wedding.. what ever her reasons are let it be nlang... tuo tuo rman na ang this and that ba.. if this can make her smile more during sa wedding nhala go

ok raman.....wa ma'y dautan ana sis man pud na imu hubby.........

Superstition ra na! Do what you like kay imo na kasal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirong-say View Post
    I think in this very sacred and momentous ceremony grudges should be set aside,it will even promote good impression on both sides,I'm sure that everyone will respect this once in a lifetime occasion.
    dli ra man na kasal sa bride ra, naa man lain party. maayo storyahan ni hangtud naay desisyon na dawat sa tanan, lay kahiubos ug kalagot.

good if imung best friend or close friend, once raman pud mahitabo ang kasal, pero try your best nga ma close nimu imung sister-in-law.... part naman pud ka sa ilang family..

10.    Advertisement