Question US RN qualification positions for CALL Centers?

Please share information as to which companies are these who are needing Nurses with US RN qualification. How is the compensation? Is it direct hiring or thru a manpower agency? Does any1 know which hospitals/companies are these connected in USA?

I would appreciate some shared information.

Quote Originally Posted by vienzel View Post
    Please share information as to which companies are these who are needing Nurses with US RN qualification. How is the compensation? Is it direct hiring or thru a manpower agency? Does any1 know which hospitals/companies are these connected in USA?

accenture, exl, cognizant and hcca abd united health group (i guess they arent employing usrns only local rn) these are the companies who are employing both us rn and local rns. compensation for usrn is some what comparable to what mid east nurses are getting. like 40-60k/month. they are working as utilization management nurses for a health insurance in the us. reviewing clincals etc.....

Worked in one of the companies mentioned above for 6 months as a UM Rn precert department. Take home pay is 28k with some extra like 1-2k GIft certs. Health insurance if i remembered was 200k-250k annual. Some of the perks are the nurses were able to practice in the hospital on weekends so that their hospital experience is still ongoing while waiting for their US application.

Our company is in need for US RN. Company is a captive site, not BPO.
    Please email me your info. larkin.bryce@outlook.com
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by oAizeNo View Post
    Worked in one of the companies mentioned above for 6 months as a UM Rn precert department. Take home pay is 28k with some extra like 1-2k GIft certs. Health insurance if i remembered was 200k-250k annual. Some of the perks are the nurses were able to practice in the hospital on weekends so that their hospital experience is still ongoing while waiting for their US application.
    y just 6 months? u didnt like it? wat do they do? chart audits? medical billing or coding? is it triaging na virtual? i dont hav an idea on this...m interested, coz i miss my town n m just tired na dri....lol
    Last edited by vienzel; 10-10-2015 at 03:09 PM.

I did like it but larga nko US after 6 months. Chill r siya. More on medical review on patients who will undergo surgery and want to be covered by the insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by vienzel View Post

Hi! I would like to ask if you have an existing priority date. Thanks!

8.    Advertisement