Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default F2020 fuel saver

F2020 Fuel Saver is a fuel additive that comes from 80% palm oil plus 20% creative and original formula that helps to improve the fuel in the combustion area.

It was invented by a Filipino, Bernie Pacheco. His invention allegedly helps your engine run smoothly thus reducing its high operating temperature, wear & tear, fuel consumption, reduces maintenance cost, and pollutant emissions, which could save you 10% up to 35% on your fuel consumption. According to the product’s website, F2020 International - Welcome, it is safe to use with catalytic converters, oxygen sensors, oxygenated gas and ethanol blended gasoline. Unlike, ethanol, which normally decreases engine power the F2020 fuel Saver supposedly increases engine power and performance, improve drivability and further assist in emission reduction in fuels with ethanol.

F2020 FUEL SAVER is the only fuel additive which is suitable for all kinds of fuel like gasoline, diesel (automotive, industrial & marine), Special Fuel Oil (SFO), and Heavy Fuel Oil (HFO). F2020 FUEL SAVER is effective in industrial boilers, gasoline, diesel and bunker - c powered engines of all sizes and is useful in marine shipping, power generation, mining, construction, ground transportation, and wherever high fuel prices or compliance with emissions or opacity regulations is a concern.

Proven 10% to 35% Fuel Savings.

Link:F2020 Fuel Saver featured on TV Patrol World

What do you think about this guys?

Is this real?

Ive heard sa manila they are selling it for P100 and it is good for a full tank gasoline.

Naa nay nag-distribute ani dri cebu but lets make it sure if this is effective. What do you think?

why don't you try it then tell us what you think..

ang imo na save na 10% igo ra nmo gipalit sa fuel saver mahog ra ug tabla and wala pa sure if ok ra gamiton in the long run.....

i tried some addtives... mas mu kalas nuon gas kay mag cge ka testing kung ni kusog ba gyud dagan sa imo awto..hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by c_cebrecus View Post
    why don't you try it then tell us what you think..
    hahahaha.....

i've seen this sa tv bro.. kita ko nila Alvin Patrimonio og Ramon Fernandez mga retired PBA player.. I don't know if endorser sila ani nga product or distributor ba not sure.. i've not tried using this.. or are they taking advantage sa surging prices sa fuel para makakuarta? mas maayu unta kung dli ni pangilad ila

mao lagi.. nisaka napud raba ganina ang gasolina..

mag-bisikleta nlng ta ani!

hayz 3pesos man jud increase sa diesel..

if ingana mga bro.. gamit nlng mo ug DMP or GMP... made by IPI...

Quote Originally Posted by - S m i L e Y - View Post
    if ingana mga bro.. gamit nlng mo ug DMP or GMP... made by IPI...
    bro, smiley ako to imu na.meet sa ilang boss alex!hehe

Unsa nang DMP ug GMP?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast