Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Toyota Vios Brown @ Keppel Intersection

To the owner of the brown vios I met at keppel intersection:

I was the motorcycle rider (green motorcycle / white jacket / blue helmet) at your left side while you were taking a picture of the intersection. I scraped a bit of the inner island on my left side as I was starting to move when the signal turned green. I was sure I didn't hit your car on my right (or so I thought) because when I looked at my side stand it was the one that was scraping against the island. So I just continued along. It was not until I arrived at the office did I see a bit of paint missing from my exhaust which was positioned on the right against your rear door.

I'm really sorry I didn't notice it sooner and would be willing to pay for the damages that I did (IF ever I did scrape against your door).

To everybody reading:

If ever anybody knows the owner of the vios please give me his number as I'm willing to pay for the damages if ever I did hit the door. He's a camera enthusiast as when he was taking a pic he had a professional looking camera.

When did it happen sir? Kudos to you for being honest about the incident.

Up ta ani..

Just this morning around 10am. From the left turn lane beside keppel turning left to lexmark building.

bilib jud ko nimo nor

kudos bai

Quote Originally Posted by hayden View Post
    bilib jud ko nimo nor

kudos bai
    di ko mahimutang basta maka sala ko bai hehehe
    abi man gud nako wa ra na igo mao ra ning padayon ra pud ko ... tsk tsk tsk...

up tani maayong tao jud ni c norrissee 4g63t.hehehe

ato jd ning e up kay basin tawn ang tag iya sa vios nanghupaw pud to..

Kongrats BroNorrisse for being honest. Panagsa nalang ni ron ingon ani klase sa tawo, duha nalang mi ... hehe

kuyawa gud nimo bro hehehe sigurato to way kalibutan ang tagiya sa vios na napaksit na diay to iya sakyanan. ambot unsa to iya reaction run pagkita.

Quote Originally Posted by korg17 View Post
    kuyawa gud nimo bro hehehe sigurato to way kalibutan ang tagiya sa vios na napaksit na diay to iya sakyanan. ambot unsa to iya reaction run pagkita.
    Hopefully forumer cya or naa cyay kaila dire kay naa gyud chance nga ning scrape gamay akong muffler sheild sa iyang door kay naa may mga half inch nga paint is missing from my muffler sheild.

Akong gi focusan kato man gud akong sidestand nga na scrape sa kilid sa island sa left, wa kaau ko ka bantay sa akong right side. Chances are ning untol gamay ang bike pag igo sa stand unya ning igo sa rear door niya.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast