Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Newbie Premium Member

Default Preselling: The Courtyards at Banawa (Condo near Alliance of Two Hearts)

The Courtyards at Banawa is redefining condominium living in Cebu City. This condominium complex, a pioneering endeavor by Primary Homes, Inc., is composed of three-level walk-up condominiums with unconfined living areas that are a first of its kind in the city and challenges the enclosed spaces of high-rise buildings. The most notable features of the development are the al fresco courtyards and l
    andscaped gardens where homeowners can enjoy open living spaces. It also has community amenities that offer luxury living to its residents.

Location and Convenience

The site location in Jose Fortich St., Banawa within Cebu City makes it highly convenient to reach nearby schools, churches such as the Alliance of Two Hearts; groceries like Rustan’s, Gaisano, Fooda, and hospitals; Cebu Doctors, Chong Hua, VSMMC; and it’s location is close to the city center. It is highly accessible to both public transportation and privately owned vehicles.
    The residents can enjoy community amenities such as swimming pool, open courtyards in every building cluster, landscaped gardens, and a club house. It also has ample parking space for cars and motorcycles.

Affordability

The Courtyards at Banawa offers a wide range of units and flexible financing options to fit the needs of the buyer’s budget. The buildings’ design plan results to lower monthly dues compared to high-rise condiminiums because of its low-maintenance hallways that doesn’t require elevators and artificial indoor lighting.

Studio A 22 sqm Php1.7M
    Studio B 14 sqm Php990K

1 Bedroom A 34 sqm Php2.6M
    1 Bedroom B 29 sqm Php2.3M
    1 Bedroom C 26 sqm Php2.1M
    1 Bedroom w/ Balcony 29 sqm Php2.2M

2 Bedroom A 52 sqm Php3.8M
    2 Bedroom w/ Balcony 58 sqm Php4.1M

THE DEVELOPER-PRIMARYHOMES INCORPORATED

Primaryhomes, Inc. (PHI), a proud member of the Primary Group of Companies, is premier developer of subdivisions, condominiums and other residential projects in Metro Cebu with over 20 years of experience in its field. Being one among the pioneers of large-scale vertical and horizontal housing developments, PrimaryHomes, Inc. has a proven track record in the real estate industry. PrimaryHomes has established an enviable reputation of delivering on its committed turnover dates for its projects while assuring the quality standards that are now synonymous with every PrimaryHomes project.

For site tour schedule, assessment and inquiries contact:
    Jovanni Christina Y. Tan
    PRC Real Estate Broker Lic.No. 0014182
    Mobile Nos. Sun#09228344868
    Email:broker.bunnytan@yahoo.com
    Last edited by ban868; 09-23-2012 at 08:53 AM.

Newbie Premium Member

Default Re: Preselling: The Courtyards at Banawa (Condo near Alliance of Two Hearts)

For inquiries, feel free to contact me at 0922-8344868. Thanks!

Newbie Premium Member

Default Re: Preselling: The Courtyards at Banawa (Condo near Alliance of Two Hearts)

up ta ani...

Newbie Premium Member

Up... Up.. Up...

Newbie Premium Member

Up... Up.. up. .

Quote Originally Posted by ban868 View Post
    Up... Up.. up. .
    nice project. pls send me pricing scheme for 10 or 15 yrs. tnx

Newbie Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by bronx View Post
    nice project. pls send me pricing scheme for 10 or 15 yrs. tnx
    hi. thanks for your interest. may i know which type of unit are you interested in? studio, 1BR or 2BR? so that I'll know which price list and available payment schemes i will be sending you. Pls PM me your email address, I will send you a scanned copy tonight or tomorrow as I am still out and about now. Thanks again.

Hello, Im the webmaster of cebuhomesproperty.com. The site have lots of visitor around the world and selling lots of housing Unit of GeoHomes. But now we offer free posting until December because we are going to upgrade the websites in January. Please feel free to contact us.

Newbie Premium Member

Up... Up... Up...

Newbie Premium Member

Up up up...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast