Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool What if your parents DON'T like your GF?

What if your parents doesn't like your GF? Which will you follow your HEART or your PARENTS DECISION?

hala..ka confusing ani oie..why man bro? what's the reason kaha..naa jud na rason why dli nahan imo parents...

i think u should talk with ur parents jud bro...ka paet ba anang life naay magbuot sa heart oie

my parents will just have to live with it whether they like it or not.. anyways, the first time is always the toughest. 1 way or another, they will learn to love my gf the way i love her.

my gf is my life, my happiness, my everything. the success that i have achieved in life is what my parents always dreamed of at which i think i already had a hold of.. now its my time to fulfill mine. they'll just have to sit back and relax.

Quote Originally Posted by esprugodoys View Post
    my parents will just have to live with it whether they like it or not.. anyways, the first time is always the toughest. 1 way or another, they will learn to love my gf the way i love her.

my gf is my life, my happiness, my everything. the success that i have achieved in life is what my parents always dreamed of at which i think i already had a hold of.. now its my time to fulfill mine. they'll just have to sit back and relax.
    +++ EXACTLY! they should also respect ur decision... it's ur life not theirs.. everybody should strive for happiness...

hmmm...mas nindut jud kung naka uyon siya sa gf nimu pero I think its fine, uyab paman mo diva unless naa ka plans pakasalan ang imung gf pero you know what you'll just have to listen to your mama sad talk to her, ask her why she doesn't like you gf...she has reasons I believe after mama knows what's best

maka.accept raman sigoro ang parents kadugayan....
    pero dapat jud klarohon why dili ganahan ang parents sa gf.

kay ngano ang parents diay mangasawa? toinks' maganahan sila or dili wa silay mahimo..suporta na lang sila.para peace on earth ........

paminawa sa imu parents' side bro ug kung nganung di cla gnahan sa imung trato.. if you think naa silay point, try to evaluate your feelings pra sa iya kai basin membro rkas "OGG" or "love is blind"...

pro kung na misjudged lng nila imu trato, try to prove them wrong.

Good luck.

i can relate to this...

ang mother sa ako BF as una is wala jud kauyon nako.
    ang iya rang rason is tungod kay GF daw ko sa cousin sa iyang anak(my BF) 2 years before.
    pero im so happy nga my BF fought for me. kahibaw kong lisod ang mo-oppose sa iyang Mama, pero iya jud ko gi-fight.

karon, he is now my hubby. and we are leaving in our own house jud with now out 2 daughters na. He-he-he!

i dont care if dili lang gihapon iyang Mama sa ako. We are happy man gihapon mi kaayo.
    my husband chose to create a new & happy family with me.
    he had used his "heart" og "good reasoning". ako iya gipili.
    Im very proud of it.

im willing 2 fight 4 our relationshp bsta seryos pd xa nko..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast