Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Mutual Funds and Bonds

does anyone know where we can buy those mutual funds or bonds here in the philippines? and which mutual fund is advisable?

Blog Entries

http://www.sunlife.com.ph/mutualfunds/bondfund.asp

i work in an international brokerage firm but we are not dealing mutual funds nor bonds anymore...and besides dako kaau ang pay if you'll buy mutual funds or bonds...so just go and click that link..maybe that could help you..im not from sunlife though...

what do u mean by dako kaau ug pay if i'll buy mutual funds or bonds? do i get more or do i get to pay more than how much i will get in return?

Philam Asset Management, Inc. offers the highest INTEREST YIELD among all Financial Instiitutions and Intermediaries in the country today. For the past 7 years they ranked No.1 in the Mutual Fund, Peso and Dollar category in the form of ROP Bonds

Blog Entries

what i'm tryin to say is dako og pay if you buy bonds or mutual funds internationally..i think sa sunlife you'll pay P10K..so gamay ra..while diri sa akong company nga gi-trabaho-an $35K is the lowest..so yun lang po...

if you have a US brokerage account, i think it would be better to invest in
    Exchange Traded Funds, these funds have a very low expense ratio. learn more about these and its advantages at www.fool.com.

on the other hand, you can try the pag-ibig housing development bond.
    it has 8 percent interest per annum for 5 years.

i hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot Oracle
    what i'm tryin to say is dako og pay if you buy bonds or mutual funds internationally..i think sa sunlife you'll pay P10K..so gamay ra..while diri sa akong company nga gi-trabaho-an $35K is the lowest..so yun lang po...
    could you tell me more about the company you're working? mutual funds ba na or bonds? how do i buy them man? and do you know the rate?

Blog Entries

as what i've said, the company doesnt sell mutual funds and bonds anymore...

we traded with Kennedy investments before..twas all sold..so we traded on the Nasdaq with ticker symbol PDHI..no more bonds and mutual funds but plainly U.S. stocks.. i'm not familiar with the pricing and how you could buy MF or bonds in phils. I'll ask my friend who is a local broker about your Q...

ok, thanks in advance. i hope you could help with me.

A word of advise eclipse, it's good to buy stocks if your familiar with the market. STOCKS be it US or local is volatile to change, maybe up or down, low or high but if you wanna gamble your money and you're quite of a RISK taker then go with it. But if your starting, Be CONSERVATIVE, feel the market first. So i suggest go for Mutual Funds or Bonds, they are still the safest Nowadays. The Philam Peso Bond Fund can give you as much as 8.5% p.a. with a minimum investment of Php 5,000.00 pesos only. I tried it for almost a year now and my money grew constantly compared if i put it on a TIME Deposit or fixed income intruments offered by Banks and most of all Mutual Funds are TAX FREE!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast