Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation mga butang kinahanglan kung mag pataud internet

mga bro,

unsa kaau kinahanglan kung mag pa konik ta internet sa balay..
    router lang.??

usa lng ka pc? kng usa ra no need to buy router na bro. ky kng pa install ka free naman ang modem ana from the ISP

btaw bro, computer ra jud nimo kinahanglan..libre na sa ISP ang unban...

Quote Originally Posted by usrolla View Post
    usa lng ka pc? kng usa ra no need to buy router na bro. ky kng pa install ka free naman ang modem ana from the ISP
    right.. kung 1 pc lang pwede rka muconnect diretso sa modem.. pero kung duha pc nimo, nya ganahan ka maconnect ang duha sa net.. u need a router na.. connect the 2 pc's to the router then connect the router to the modem..

so the things u need for 1 pc connection: ang imo rajud pc.

for two pc's or more:

1.) router
    2.) lan cables + rj 45

kung magpataud ka ug internet bro... all you need is a pc... kung i share man gani nmu ang connection, thats the time you have to buy another router... kay basically, ang ISP na ang magprovide sa modem router but sad to say, kung ang imu package na gikuha kay 1 pc only... d na cya pede ma share sa laing PC so u need to buy a router then you have to configure it ... well, also u need some lan cables diay para sa imu laing PCs if you want to share the internet connections....

heheh nalibug ko gamay.. ani nalang

kung akong isa lng ka pc akong gamiton pakonek sa internet = modem lng and free lng cia sa kinsa moy motaud..?

kung 2 or more pc's e konik nako sa internet ayha na ang router?.

sakto ba?

thanks mga bro

Quote Originally Posted by xaired View Post

kung akong isa lng ka pc akong gamiton pakonek sa internet = modem lng and free lng cia sa kinsa moy motaud..?

sakto ba?

thanks mga bro
    ani ni cya bro..
    kung isa lang ka pc imu i-connect sa internet... u dont need any router kay ang ISP maghatag na sa imuha og modem router.... if 2 or more PCs na gani imu i-connect sa internet, ayha pa mogamit og router, tapos b4 na cya ma connect sa internet...

@xaired...
    cont.. b4 nimu makonek sa internet.. u have to configure ur router....

Quote Originally Posted by xaired View Post

sakto ba?

thanks mga bro
    1.) For a single PC to be connected, you don't have to worry because your ISP will be providing the router/modem and the UTP cable to be used to connect your PC to the said device. Other than that, they will be configuring the router.

2.) For 2 or more PCs,

Option 1: Try to inform them about it. Some ISPs are providing a multiport router/modems. I for one is using Globe Broadband and they gave me a 4-port router/modem.

Option 2: Just in case your ISP won't give you a router/modem that's good for a single unit only, try to opt for a switch. Connect the switch to the router/modem and connect all PCs to the switch. The drawback is that you're the one who's going to configure the switch. You can go for hubs rather than switches if you want it cheaper but you'll jeopardize the bandwidth of each connected units.

Quote Originally Posted by piolo_askal View Post
    1.) For a single PC to be connected, you don't have to worry because your ISP will be providing the router/modem and the UTP cable to be used to connect your PC to the said device. Other than that, they will be configuring the router.

2.) For 2 or more PCs,

Option 1: Try to inform them about it. Some ISPs are providing a multiport router/modems. I for one is using Globe Broadband and they gave me a 4-port router/modem.

Option 2: Just in case your ISP won't give you a router/modem that's good for a single unit only, try to opt for a switch. Connect the switch to the router/modem and connect all PCs to the switch. The drawback is that you're the one who's going to configure the switch. You can go for hubs rather than switches if you want it cheaper but you'll jeopardize the bandwidth of each connected units.
    bro, which switch are you referring to i think ordinary switches cant be configured as long ur using L2 managed or L3 managed switches...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast