Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Arts & Crafts Shops

Asa mga Arts & Crafts shops diri sa Cebu? Aside sa Country Crafts sa Ayala. Thanks.

So far, mao ra jud na dri sa Cebu mao mahal ila. But what craft materials do u need diay?

yah. does anyone have any idea who sells.. and can also teach how to use polymer clay?? thanks!

Naa man namaligya polymer clay dri sa istorya. Isearch lang, medyo mahal lagi. But I think she's willing to teach yata. Mura duha to cila.

I really wanted to have my own craftshop here in na cheaper ang prices. Will try online lang sa gro, but more on embellishments lang and made-to-order masks and giveaways lang sa.

Ngita pa sad ko suppliers...

Quote Originally Posted by renzspirit View Post
    Naa man namaligya polymer clay dri sa istorya. Isearch lang, medyo mahal lagi. But I think she's willing to teach yata. Mura duha to cila.

I really wanted to have my own craftshop here in na cheaper ang prices. Will try online lang sa gro, but more on embellishments lang and made-to-order masks and giveaways lang sa.

Ngita pa sad ko suppliers...
    if you decide to do this make sure to PM me. interested sad ko ug arts and crafts!

Sure. Post jud ko dri if naa na. So far karon, masquerade masks pa available. Made-to-order mask and DIY mask sets.
    See samples sa When T. Ren Gets Bored

guys if interested mo, namaligya ko ug polymer clay as well as my own polymer creations, i'm an exclusive reseller of clayzee polymer clay here in cebu (50g clayzee bar is 110 each) and mu teach pud ko basic and advance lessons. mahal jud ang polymer clay pero clayzee is proudly a philippine brand and considered cheaper than fimo and sculpey with better mixing properties pud. naa ko site sa multiply, GENTY'S .......temporarily closed...., temporarily close pa sya kay mularga pko bakasyon mga 2 weeks, mga june 8 pko balik. if interested mo mo buy or inquiries, send me a message nalang or better yet text me at 09277370174. thanks =)

dianne and candies and cebu academy of arts.. naa mga art materials didto..

suwayi sa SM sa may trade hall usahay nay event diha crafts tanan.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast