Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New VAT Law

Default New VAT Law

guys, naa mo copy dra sa bag-o pa gi-signan nga VAT Law? pls help

Default New VAT Law

basicaly expanded siya na VAT, increase corporate tax from 32 to 35 percent, removed fuel/ electiricity exemption from VAT, with option next budget to increase it to 12% instead of 10%, instant result is basic 10% increase of fuel prices, mas higher gyud sa electric bills..

Default New VAT Law

wala sa government web sites bai? i think a new law should be put into circulation man tingali, para ma aware ang mga katawhan.

Default New VAT Law

mao lagi, sige ko google wala jud, only the write-ups ra jud ang naa, wala ang tibook article jud, badly needed jud kaayo nako ang copy sa whole article :>
    Quote Originally Posted by FK
    wala sa government web sites bai? i think a new law should be put into circulation man tingali, para ma aware ang mga katawhan.

Default New VAT Law

increasing the vat is a good option to the government but impression to the ordinary people like me..... but in the end, filipinos should support the actions and procedures that the government is dealing. lets support them and watch them also for thier actions...

Default New VAT Law

I dont think this law will yield good results. Power producers are slapped with VAT. Definitely they will pass the burden to the consumers which would mean higher electric bills. The same result with regard to Petroleum industries. More increases in the prices of fuel.

The increase of corporate tax from 32% to 35% will send a wrong signal to foreign corporations. With a relatively high labor cost and high taxes, this would be investors would find other places to pour their capital. The GMA government is scarying away investors.

Most importantly this VAT will not help the people because more taxes will only mean more money to steal from our crooked politicians.

Default New VAT Law

Quote Originally Posted by dawn runner
    I dont think this law will yield good results. Power producers are slapped with VAT. Definitely they will pass the burden to the consumers which would mean higher electric bills. The same result with regard to Petroleum industries. More increases in the prices of fuel.

The increase of corporate tax from 32% to 35% will send a wrong signal to foreign corporations. With a relatively high labor cost and high taxes, this would be investors would find other places to pour their capital. The GMA government is scarying away investors.

Most importantly this VAT will not help the people because more taxes will only mean more money to steal from our crooked politicians.
    plzzz...let's don't be too pessimistic...kindly see the brighter side of it...

ot:what i really mean is...by always braggin' about corruption...nothin' still wud happen...let's just face it...we never knw..at least our president is doin' somethin' for our country...

ot: i think dli na siya ot..toink..sorryyy...

Default New VAT Law

what's OT mean? hehehe

VATukan ko sila!

Default New VAT Law

give it a chance. there are already positive signs. Fitch has given us a "stable" rating. i'm hoping Moody's and Standard & Poor's will follow. these credit ratings agencies have given us negative rates since time immemorial. the stable rating by Fitch is already a feat for the country.

excerpt from the news: "We have had to wait a long time for this package but it has been worth it. The policy response that has taken shape is really quite something in the Philippines' historical context and should mark the turning point in the country's fiscal profile," said Brian Coulton, senior director of Fitch Ratings' sovereigns team in Asia."

Default New VAT Law

The more important concern of our country is how we could sustain our economy which is losing steam. Look around you, there is so much poverty and helplessness.

And please dont gloat about Fitch ratings. Fitch is not concern about the plight of our people, its concern is whether a country CAN PAY ITS DEBT! So Fitch is thinking more like a loan shark. With the approval of VAT, Fitch saw a way in which the Philippines can meet its credit commitments. Thats what he meant of being "stable". As simple as that.

I oppose this VAT because the way our politicians govern and the way the present administration is handling our financial affairs doesnt make a good promise.

This VAT will only burden the people more.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast