Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Sad Experience sa Cebu and Bohol Trip

Told to me by my friend who just visited Cebu and Bohol with her friends last month...it seems that there are still taxi drivers in Cebu who are rude and dont want to use the taxi meters. And as told by her :

1st - from Hilton to Magellan cross the taxi driver refuse to use the meter and want to charge them P350.00 pesos..wow they got off and went to another taxi..but alas the same ordeal..no meter..charge system but now P400.00 pesos they insisted to use the meter and finally the driver agreed but accourding to my friend the taxi driver behaved like a lunatic on the street making hard brakes, overtakes every card and it was like a trip to HELL.

2nd -on the way to the pier going to bohol they were walking towards the pier coz they check-in at a near-by hotel. A taxi stop infront of them and offer his services to them..but the taxi driver told them that he will charge 100 pesos. My friend told the taxi driver that its was very near and they want to use the meter. The taxi driver got angry and shouted at them.." DI MAG LAKAD KAYO" and let them out of the taxi...

3nd - at the Bohol pier they boarded a pier taxi and again was charge P600.00 pesos per head. They got off and hailed a taxi that was passing by..the pier taxi driver who want to charge P600.00.. cursed, shouted some bad words at them and gave them the "dirty finger" ..one of thier male companion nearly had a fistfight with that rude taxi driver, luckily her GF dragged him inside the taxi and they speed away.

4th - Skywalk the staff was very very rude and need a training on customer service. No one was answering there queries and the staff who where giving the t-shirt was major suplada. "parang ihahagis na sa amin yung t-shirt" accourding to her.

Finally my friend when back home with her friends along with a very bad experience in Cebu. They planned for nearly 3 months to visit Cebu and Bohol and was so disappointed. Hayzzzz

Default Re: Sad Experience sa Cebu and Bohol Trip

Tinoud gyud ni. Kanang mga driver sa taxi, kung magpa increase sa plete, murag luoy na kaayo sila. kung mangilad na gani mura ug walay kalag.

Tsk tsk. Naa gyud ng ingon ana dire bai, sorry gyud kung na biktima mo nila. Bai gikuha unta ninyo ang plate number arun mahatagan ug leksyon ng mga abusado!

next time you board a taxi.. always get their license plate so that unsay mahitabo nimo.. you can readily report it to LTO for proper diciplinary measures...

kahibaw man gud ang mga taxi drivers dire nga nagnihit na ilang pasahero karon especially kay summer then dili kaau sakay na karon mga panahuna.. mao ang mga abusado.. presyohan jud kau ka basta tan.aw nila naa kay dala nga kwarta..

next time gani pud mo mag sakay ug taxi.. ayaw pud pahalata nga d mo kabisado dire.. always find time to accompany someone who knows the way here and also, make sure d kau mo pahalata nga dato mo (wearing necklaces or rich ornaments like earrings or branded bags) to make the notion nga rich mo kau...

FYI.. you can report these incidences to LTO field offices or to the nearest Dept of Tourism, it brings bad image to Cebu and also to someone whose not from the Philippines as well. But better if you or your friend can back this up with supporting documents like the plate numbers and some witnesses (especially if daghan nakikita atong nag yawyaw nga driver sa imong friends)

anyway.. what's done is done... next time, tell your friend.. when going to somewhere around the Philippines (not just in Cebu), always wear casual clothes, refrain from wearing gold shimmering trinkets and ornaments and again if possible, bring someone like a locale of that place who really knows the ins and outs of that particular place... (to avoid being taken advantage by this unscrupulous individuals)

sakto jud kay kaning mga taxi driver mangilad man gud ni kung kahibaw cla nga dili ka taga diri same sa manila samot did2 grabeh ang mga taxi driver kita gae cla di ka taga did2 ituyok2 kag maayo para dako kag bayran. imu buhaton ani kay kuhaa ang plate num nya report sa LTO hadlok lagi na cla.. bisan asa kaning mga driver sa taxi naa jud ni tendency mangilad kato gae pag ad2 namo hong kong ga dala2 mig map ngita sa among hotel naa daghan mo agi taxi mangutana kung asa mi sakay lang daw ihatod mi nya kay layo2 pa daw nya malakaw ra diay to.hasula.. ayaw jud mo pailad..

Elite Member

na spoil na noon inyo bakasyon. tsk3x. angay jud unta ana ky inyo gkuha ila plate number then gisumbong sa LTO para matagam.

so frustrating to hear situation like this.. were so much proud about cebu kung moadto tag laing lugar/countries pero mao ra tawn ni musogat sa atong mga turista.. dugay na gyud ni nga problema sa atong mga taxi wa pa gyud masulbad..

sis, always get the plate number and the driver's name sa taxi..kay mogara man gud na. tsk3

get the plate number of the taxi and directly report it to LTO! tan.awn natog dli na makat.on!

Quote Originally Posted by alas_kador View Post
    Told to me by my friend who just visited Cebu and Bohol with her friends last month...it seems that there are still taxi drivers in Cebu who are rude and dont want to use the taxi meters. And as told by her :

1st - from Hilton to Magellan cross the taxi driver refuse to use the meter and want to charge them P350.00 pesos..wow they got off and went to another taxi..but alas the same ordeal..no meter..charge system but now P400.00 pesos they insisted to use the meter and finally the driver agreed but accourding to my friend the taxi driver behaved like a lunatic on the street making hard brakes, overtakes every card and it was like a trip to HELL.

2nd -on the way to the pier going to bohol they were walking towards the pier coz they check-in at a near-by hotel. A taxi stop infront of them and offer his services to them..but the taxi driver told them that he will charge 100 pesos. My friend told the taxi driver that its was very near and they want to use the meter. The taxi driver got angry and shouted at them.." DI MAG LAKAD KAYO" and let them out of the taxi...

3nd - at the Bohol pier they boarded a pier taxi and again was charge P600.00 pesos per head. They got off and hailed a taxi that was passing by..the pier taxi driver who want to charge P600.00.. cursed, shouted some bad words at them and gave them the "dirty finger" ..one of thier male companion nearly had a fistfight with that rude taxi driver, luckily her GF dragged him inside the taxi and they speed away.

4th - Skywalk the staff was very very rude and need a training on customer service. No one was answering there queries and the staff who where giving the t-shirt was major suplada. "parang ihahagis na sa amin yung t-shirt" accourding to her.

Finally my friend when back home with her friends along with a very bad experience in Cebu. They planned for nearly 3 months to visit Cebu and Bohol and was so disappointed. Hayzzzz
    Sorry for that bad experience of your friend TS....

Your friend should have get the plate number sa taxi...para matagam..
    Mas advisable if they contact a friend who is local para serve as tour guide or at least to warn about this taxi drivers..

sorry to say ha pero, i was wondering why it had been always a bad experienced for them wherever they have gone..from Cebu to Bohol..frankly speaking cebuanos are hard to please but we are very warm, laidback and friendly people..
    perhaps your friend was acting arrogantly (coz we cebuanos hate arrogant people esp to Manilenos, which was also my personal experience..no offense meant TS ha but I work in a customer service firm and tagalogs are demanding and arrogant..again..that's my personal experience ra ha?..)

Mga cebuano dili man ganahan anang mga arrogant people esp from outside cebu..if people are acting arrogantly, we tend to let them taste their own medicine..

it is also helpful nga your friends should have learn some of cebuano language..coz we appreciate it more...

again..mao ra to ako giconsider nga possibilities..i did not say nga your friend is arrogant...

Skywalk, u mean sa crown regency, i exp their rides but i never had bad experience with regards to their customer service...

i think its an isolated case ra TS, basin natymingan guro sila ana nga experience..but sa Taxi thing..naa jud daghan ana diri..hehehe

peace..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast