Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default what's the diff'c. between the "Parent's Love" and the "GF's/BF's Love?"

what's the diff'c. between the "Parent's Love" and the "GF's/BF's Love?"

"anyone..??"

Default Re: what's the diff'c. between the "Parent's Love" and the "GF's/BF's Love?"

For me, parents love is giving everything while GFs/BFs love is giving everything but ther is a condition inside of love... meaning GFs/BFs love is weak than parents love...

So, that's why we should love our parents most than our BFs/GFs...

...right??

Default Re: what's the diff'c. between the "Parent's Love" and the "GF's/BF's Love?"

Its different. You cannot compare the two. Your needs are met differently by your parents and that of your special someone but as a guide in choosing a partner in life i read somewhere that how a man treats his parents will have a big bearing on how he will treat you. So if the man respects his mother and sisters and is loving and affectionate, he will be the same to you. Take note. I think its a good indicator.

if i remember my pastor correctly.....

FAMILY LOVE ---- greek is fileo

GF/BF LOVE ---- greek is eros

DIFFERENT....cannot compare...I totally agree with you, streetcar

very BIG difference..most parental love is beyond comparison, i should say next to God's love..No matter what happens to us, they are always there and they accept us for who we really are without any reservations.

as for GF/BF love..most probably temporal..unless cguro if married namo..

BUT there are cases where some parents who don't love much their children..that's why most of the latter tend to rebel and look for anything or anyone who can fill the void.

yup, i'll go by this. PROVEN!

Quote Originally Posted by Streetcar
    Its different. You cannot compare the two. Your needs are met differently by your parents and that of your special someone but as a guide in choosing a partner in life i read somewhere that how a man treats his parents will have a big bearing on how he will treat you. So if the man respects his mother and sisters and is loving and affectionate, he will be the same to you. Take note. I think its a good indicator.

parental love-------------------------d dyd ka tiis imong ginikanan nimo pg love au ka nila.. bigay todo....bsn badlungon au ang anak... pasayloon dayon
    bsn kapila ta msuko nila or sila msuko nto.. parents ghapon nto sila.. anak ghapon ta nila.. walay x-parents
    gf/bf love---------------------------opposite *** relationship.. intimacy...friendship and more needs....pg dili mg ka sinabot.. mg bulag dayon

we can see..the they are very different.... lahi mn gud ang subject sa love.. lahi ang expression....

* parents love di mo hupas og mo kupas
    bf/gf love mo hupas og mo kupas

ang love sa parents kay unconditional man... and sa gf/bf kay dili

ingon pa nila nga pwede ra ilisan ang gf/bf pero ang imo parents dili hehe

I agree, a parent's love is unconditiona & unfadingl. no matter how many mistakes you make they are always willing to forgive you and will always love you. A GF's/BF's love has boundaries/limitations and sometimes they just fade & die with time

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast